• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden proves he's a Wantta-B Dictator and will make kids go hungry if his rule is ignored

EatTheRich

President
Bullshit
I know what we voted for and I voted for Voter ID
I've posted several times blacks ask if they know how to get ID's in NYC and they proved those saying what you posted to be BS

ID's are required to live in todays world to do anything
Do you not have a Bank account?
Whether urban middle class New Yorkers know how to get IDs does not address the question of the expenses incurred by poor rural Blacks in North Carolina to get qualifying IDs. There are MANY IDs that are accepted to open or access a bank account that were not accepted for voting under North Carolina’s restrictive law, because the goal of that law was not to confirm voters’ identity but to create logistical barriers to voting.

EatTheRich

President
An OP from 7 years ago?

Nothing in the article proves anything that you claimed.
It's a news story, not an opinion piece. And the fact that they requested information about racial access to IDs before deciding which IDs would be acceptable (namely, the one for which the biggest racial disparity existed and only that) said, in the eyes of the law as determined in court, that the intent was to suppress the Black vote.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Calling Biden a wannabe dictator...were you watching Fox?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Whether urban middle class New Yorkers know how to get IDs does not address the question of the expenses incurred by poor rural Blacks in North Carolina to get qualifying IDs. There are MANY IDs that are accepted to open or access a bank account that were not accepted for voting under North Carolina’s restrictive law, because the goal of that law was not to confirm voters’ identity but to create logistical barriers to voting.
Poor urban whites outnumber Blacks
State ID's are FREE

Colorforms

Senator
It's a news story, not an opinion piece. And the fact that they requested information about racial access to IDs before deciding which IDs would be acceptable (namely, the one for which the biggest racial disparity existed and only that) said, in the eyes of the law as determined in court, that the intent was to suppress the Black vote.
It's funny considering democrats request information about racial access on EVERYTHING.

Colorforms

Senator
Of course not, because to you antisemitism is not the deadly manifestation of political evil it is to people who are actually against it (leftists) ... it is a political cudgel with which to beat your opposition.
It's always funny when fascists tell other people how they think.

Jack4freedom

Governor
How long before Biden has dinner with Putin & UN

Biden proposal to seize drug patents slammed by GOP lawmakers and economists: ‘He is the dictator!’ (msn.com)

Government regs is why meds are so High
Of course GOP lawmakers will go nuts when someone try’s to keep big pharma from continuing to price gouge the American people. GOP has always been total whores for oil and pharma giants. Even though the drugs were developed using huge grants from US Government and Oil Companies have been granted cheap oil leases for over half a century, GOP whores will support their greedy price gouging. While US Citizens are struggling, the oil barrens have raked in best profits ever. GOP whores is why Medications, gas, food and insurance is so high. Ass holes in GOP make sure unregulated corporations can cheat the public at will. That’s how they roll.

TBLee

Governor
Of course GOP lawmakers will go nuts when someone try’s to keep big pharma from continuing to price gouge the American people. GOP has always been total whores for oil and pharma giants. Even though the drugs were developed using huge grants from US Government and Oil Companies have been granted cheap oil leases for over half a century, GOP whores will support their greedy price gouging. While US Citizens are struggling, the oil barrens have raked in best profits ever. GOP whores is why Medications, gas, food and insurance is so high. Ass holes in GOP make sure unregulated corporations can cheat the public at will. That’s how they roll.
Do you seriously want the government in charge of our drugs? They have done such a great job of balancing the budget and making sure Health Care is Affordable LOL. When they can balance the budget I will trust them

Jack4freedom

Governor
It's always funny when fascists tell other people how they think.
GOP has always been a hotbed for Nazis, White Supremicists and ignorant morons in General. Since Trump arrived on the scene, they don’t even try to hide it anymore. Unite The Right Rally….Trump and Nazi signs shoulder to shoulder marching up the streets together….Capitol riot…Trump, Nazi and Confederate flags smashing windows, crapping on the floor, ratpacking policemen 50-1 and brutally assaulting them… GOP is infested with these right wing cockroaches from top to bottom…Nice to see that you support this filth and it’s leading man Donny J Trump….Atta Boy!!!

TBLee

Governor
GOP has always been a hotbed for Nazis, White Supremicists and ignorant morons in General. Since Trump arrived on the scene, they don’t even try to hide it anymore. Unite The Right Rally….Trump and Nazi signs shoulder to shoulder marching up the streets together….Capitol riot…Trump, Nazi and Confederate flags smashing windows, crapping on the floor, ratpacking policemen 50-1 and brutally assaulting them… GOP is infested with these right wing cockroaches from top to bottom…Nice to see that you support this filth and it’s leading man Donny J Trump….Atta Boy!!!
you are without a doubt underestimating the GOP. Your problem is you pigeonhole everyone into one category and it will come back and bite you in your ass

Jack4freedom

Governor
Do you seriously want the government in charge of our drugs? They have done such a great job of balancing the budget and making sure Health Care is Affordable LOL. When they can balance the budget I will trust them
Of course I would like our government to cap prices on life saving drugs that greedy pharma companies charge Americans more than rest of the world. These greedy ass holes use US government grants to develop these drugs then gouge our citizens.

Because of Obamacare, even though I had several pre existing conditions when I applied for health insurance and now my social security pays for my Medicare $195 a month and my Blue Shield costs $200 a month. I can go to any Doctor I want for best care availavble. UCLA, Cedars Sainia. Same place rich politicians and movie stars go. GOP has been trying to get rid of that plan for years. Because they are filthy whores to Pharma and Oil Companies.

Jack4freedom

Governor
you are without a doubt underestimating the GOP. Your problem is you pigeonhole everyone into one category and it will come back and bite you in your ass
I will never underestimate the willingness of the GOP to accept racism and to sell out our citizens at every turn to greedy corporations who finance their campaigns. They will always appoint judges who will rule in favor of greedy corporations and bank percentage swindlers and against working Americans. It’s all a matter of record.

TBLee

Governor
Of course I would like our government to cap prices on life saving drugs that greedy pharma companies charge Americans more than rest of the world. These greedy ass holes use US government grants to develop these drugs then gouge our citizens.

Because of Obamacare, even though I had several pre existing conditions when I applied for health insurance and now my social security pays for my Medicare $195 a month and my Blue Shield costs $200 a month. I can go to any Doctor I want for best care availavble. UCLA, Cedars Sainia. Same place rich politicians and movie stars go. GOP has been trying to get rid of that plan for years. Because they are filthy whores to Pharma and Oil Companies.
Obamacare was a failure. Anywho….the government is not known for “capping” prices on anything. I agree the pharma’s are greedy. But given past performances I don’t trust the ability of our government to have sole control of our medications anymore than I trusted them to be in charge of our general healthcare.