• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Puts Kamala Harris In Charge Of Border Influx.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
See the big spike, see what happened after the deal with Mexico in June, 2019?

See what happened Nov 2020 with bogus potus Biden's invitation and the Mexican troops went home?

View attachment 62732 Does it register?
Did you notice the climb all through the summer of 2020?

What invitation? What happened to that great wall Trump built? Did it get torn down?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Joe's EO stopped the building of the wall

Who actually Owns Joe and pulling his puppet strings

A Biden Judge Would Be the First-Ever Muslim on the Federal Bench. Some Muslims Are Furious. (msn.com)

IMO, it's Obama

Kamala doesn't go to the border because of COVID
BIden is continuing maintenance on the parts of the wall that are falling down. He has budgeted for technical improvements in the surveillance on the border....which is better than the wall that illegals keep going over and through. Trump is supposed to have built a thousand miles of wall. He didn't. In fact he has hardly built any new wall at all.

He never talked about the fact that the US government is taking land from private citizens to build the wall and there were about 300 lawsuits against private land owners in an attempt to seize their land.

1619704166330.png
Highest illegals in 20 years crisis and Jose and Kamala shipping COVID positive illegals all over America

Tom Homan: Biden sold out his country to win progressive left vote (msn.com)

Wear that Mask

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Highest illegals in 20 years crisis and Jose and Kamala shipping COVID positive illegals all over America

Tom Homan: Biden sold out his country to win progressive left vote (msn.com)

Wear that Mask
Is it true that "up to 50% of immigrants crossing the border illegally have COVID-19?"

This statistic is misleading. It is not based on testing data, but is based on estimates from a group of border sheriffs. FEMA says they have seen a positivity rate less than 6%.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Joe's EO stopped the building of the wall

Who actually Owns Joe and pulling his puppet strings

A Biden Judge Would Be the First-Ever Muslim on the Federal Bench. Some Muslims Are Furious. (msn.com)

IMO, it's Obama

Kamala doesn't go to the border because of COVID
Of course, you are way off topic at this point...but as far as the criticism of his choice for a judge....are you against an appointment for someone who served with the US military?

From your link:

Most troublingly to them, they point to his résumé, specifically his past work as a lawyer for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and, while serving in the military during the Iraq war, as a “detention advisor” while deployed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is it true that "up to 50% of immigrants crossing the border illegally have COVID-19?"

This statistic is misleading. It is not based on testing data, but is based on estimates from a group of border sheriffs. FEMA says they have seen a positivity rate less than 6%.

50% or 6% it only takes ONE to create another pandemic

NO

reason10

Governor
As always...the economy and borderline is all Biden's fault 3 mos in.

STFU. Karen

LOL
Excuse me, bat guano for brains, but NOBODY ELSE signed the Executive Orders stopping construction of the wall and opening the borders.

What? Did you think those Central American animals were suddenly going to get in line to apply for citizenship/

Boca

Governor
Did you notice the climb all through the summer of 2020?

What invitation? What happened to that great wall Trump built? Did it get torn down?
Of course I noticed it. So what....President TRUMP negotiated with Mexican officials and they went to work.....once again does that not register with you?

On Jan 21st he went to work.......

13. Executive order on immigration enforcement
This reverses Trump's expansion of immigration enforcement within the United States.

14. Executive order on border wall
This halts construction of the border wall by terminating the national emergency declaration used to fund it.

And immediately thousands came in caravans ......i.e. invitation

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course I noticed it. So what....President TRUMP negotiated with Mexican officials and they went to work.....once again does that not register with you?

On Jan 21st he went to work.......

13. Executive order on immigration enforcement
This reverses Trump's expansion of immigration enforcement within the United States.

14. Executive order on border wall
This halts construction of the border wall by terminating the national emergency declaration used to fund it.

And immediately thousands came in caravans ......i.e. invitation
Yes, it was all in Joe's Teleprompter speech Wednesday night, I'm surprised MV didn't hear Joe's LIEs of the border

Guns, taxes, and the border: Biden’s speech awash in whoppers (msn.com)

write on

Senator
Excuse me, bat guano for brains, but NOBODY ELSE signed the Executive Orders stopping construction of the wall and opening the borders.

What? Did you think those Central American animals were suddenly going to get in line to apply for citizenship/
THE WALL!

Edit:

LMAO!!