• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden says he will pick a non senile woman as his VEEP

This really happened. During the "debate". Evidently biden feels his chances depend entirely on a random woman to be named later. (Hillary, are you listening? Of course you are).

No word from bernie yet, but given his struggles, it wouldnt surprise anyone if he promised to pick an african latino muslim communist as his running mate. Or a libertarian who wants to eliminate the fed, legalize all narcotics and assault rifles, and make ski vacations in Vermont tax deductible.

For the time being Trump seems to be sticking with pence. But who can say whether he'll dump corona man if things get worse, and pick a mixed race (hindu/caucasian) woman who is pro life and tough on russia? Nikki Haley, stay by your phone . . .!

llovejim

Current Champion
This really happened. During the "debate". Evidently biden feels his chances depend entirely on a random woman to be named later. (Hillary, are you listening? Of course you are).

No word from bernie yet, but given his struggles, it wouldnt surprise anyone if he promised to pick an african latino muslim communist as his running mate. Or a libertarian who wants to eliminate the fed, legalize all narcotics and assault rifles, and make ski vacations in Vermont tax deductible.

For the time being Trump seems to be sticking with pence. But who can say whether he'll dump corona man if things get worse, and pick a mixed race (hindu/caucasian) woman who is pro life and tough on russia? Nikki Haley, stay by your phone . . .!
i wonder if the GOP will suddenly grow a brain and pick a non-senile, non-sexist, non-bigoted, non-clownish game show host lying bitch to be their candidate for president, replacing trump?

that would be news worth talking about.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Hillary, Hillary, Hillary

The base sure loves her as they keep bringing her up, HOURLY !!

Hey, no one cares about Hillary - don't you understand yet - I know you need a diversion from the 3 stooges act playing out in the WH but man, enough with Hillary!

I bet Fox news is behind this.................

She is not running, she will not be VP - GOT IT !

i wonder if the GOP will suddenly grow a brain and pick a non-senile, non-sexist, non-bigoted, non-clownish game show host lying bitch to be their candidate for president, replacing trump?

Trump prevailed in the primaries. Just as biden appears to be doing. The top post topic is the NON PRIMARY based selection of running mates.

Hey, no one cares about Hillary - don't you understand yet - I know you need a diversion from the 3 stooges act playing out in the WH but man, enough with Hillary!

Shes plan B if biden continues to deteriorate after winning a delegate majority.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

And this has what to do with Trump?

Nothing.

This is about Biden. Focus.

TDS has you in it's grips !

Be better.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Bernie not going away as in 2016, evidently, Biden hasn't offered him $600,000 yet.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Not even on the list

There's no way she could stand up long enough to debate Pence.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

I wonder if the Democrats will pick a person who can write proper English?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Hillary is not going to be involved...She wants Bernie to lose to protect her image...She can't afford another loss. Right now she can't afford to defend another womanizer as Bill didn't help her in 2016.

1584378797303.png

llovejim

Current Champion
I wonder if the Democrats will pick a person who can write proper English?
i wonder if trump voters have enough snap to know the difference? funny, how they can bitch about their betters but find nothing wrong with the confusing batshit crazy attempts by Trump to speak or tweet English....

trump elton no organ.jpg

trump nuclear uncle.png

llovejim

Current Champion
Hillary is not going to be involved...She wants Bernie to lose to protect her image...She can't afford another loss. Right now she can't afford to defend another womanizer as Bill didn't help her in 2016.

View attachment 49448
do you try to post senseless crap that makes people laugh at you? if not, why did you just post this bizarre statement-

Right now she can't afford to defend another womanizer as Bill didn't help her in 2016.(?????)

What does that even mean? Are you saying either Biden or Sanders have ever been accused of being womanizers? Or what?

llovejim

Current Champion
And this has what to do with Trump?

Nothing.

This is about Biden. Focus.

TDS has you in it's grips !

Be better.
listen, nutty, mind if I call you nutty? you do not get to decide how competent people respond to any posts. if a trump voter asks if Biden will pick a non-senile woman to be his VP, then it is relevant to ask that Trump voter, if they are really interested in candidates not being senile, will the GOP demand a non-senile candidate be their nominee for President, instead of senile, bigoted, lying, gutless con man Trump.

Oh the spectacle, oh the illusion, oh the suspense, oh the pageantry. Oh the utter status quo of it all.