• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden should be on Disability rather living in the White House

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I thought it was pathetic the way Trump slammed Gen. Mark Milley, the military vets and John McCain.:rolleyes:
I didn't hear the part you mentioned regarding Biden's confusion in the video. Maybe I missed it.
It's neat the way our current president tries to stay in shape, it's remarkable how fit he appears to be riding his bike in August. :)
Bide bike ride Aug 23.JPG

President Biden on bike aug.JPG

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Jack4freedom

Governor
Biden is an example of elder abuse. He's so used by all those closets him.
Biden was elected in 2020 to a four year term ending in January 2021. You may not agree with many of his policies but in a fairly close electorate, that is not unusual. In my opinion, he and his team are working to solve many of the problems we face and doing their best. In a little over a year America will vote for the next President. By that time there will be a pretty clear choice between two candidates and their ideas going forward. At this point, I do not think either of the leading candidates are ideal. But that could change before the election. Until then, I hope that President Biden and his team are very successful in their endeavors.

Colorforms

Senator
Biden was elected in 2020 to a four year term ending in January 2021. You may not agree with many of his policies but in a fairly close electorate, that is not unusual. In my opinion, he and his team are working to solve many of the problems we face and doing their best. In a little over a year America will vote for the next President. By that time there will be a pretty clear choice between two candidates and their ideas going forward. At this point, I do not think either of the leading candidates are ideal. But that could change before the election. Until then, I hope that President Biden and his team are very successful in their endeavors.
A majority would love to have that election right now. Unfortunately, we still have another year of bumbling incompetence from one of the most corrupt politicians ever.

Oh well.

Spamature

President

Colorforms

Senator
Now post on how Trump can't remember anything in his depositions about the business he is supposed to have run , or his confused state when he claimed all the square footage in his penthouse that wasn't there.
Or...you could start your own thread about Trump instead of hijacking this one. :)

Jack4freedom

Governor
It's rough for most people, which is why Biden's numbers are so God awful. I'll make it through just fine. Thanks for your concern. :)
Meanwhile the leading GOP candidate is crying like a stuck pig because he appears to be running his big ignorant mouth straight into jail. As bad as you think Biden is he looks like a gem compared to the piece of shit y’all are running.

Spamature

President
Or...you could start your own thread about Trump instead of hijacking this one. :)
But I want to shame GOP'ers with their hypocrisy in their own threads.
OR how about this:

Why don't you start your own thread about what you think I should do instead of hijacking this one?

Colorforms

Senator
Meanwhile the leading GOP candidate is crying like a stuck pig because he appears to be running his big ignorant mouth straight into jail. As bad as you think Biden is he looks like a gem compared to the piece of shit y’all are running.
Doesn't matter what Trump says or does, he's still going to deal with corrupt prosecutors and biased judges. It's the fascist way.

Colorforms

Senator
But I want to shame GOP'ers with their hypocrisy in their own threads.
OR how about this:

Why don't you start your own thread about what you think I should do instead of hijacking this one?
hey, you want to be an ass, be an ass. It's no bother for me. :)

Colorforms

Senator
It's no bother to you because you have more practice at it than I do.
TRUMP!!!! LOL

In order to shame anyone, you actually have to come up with something more shameful than what you're trying to derail. Just sayin. :)

I think you're going to have a hard time beating abandoning hundreds of Americans to the Taliban. But, good luck.

Spamature

President
TRUMP!!!! LOL

In order to shame anyone, you actually have to come up with something more shameful than what you're trying to derail. Just sayin. :)

I think you're going to have a hard time beating abandoning hundreds of Americans to the Taliban. But, good luck.
Trump is the one who singed a surrender to the Taliban and then did their bidding by removing all the troops before Biden got in.

But then again abandoning our allies is what he does.
Just ask the Kurds if you don't believe me.
Left them to be slaughtered by radical Islamist too.

Colorforms

Senator
Trump is the one who singed a surrender to the Taliban and then did their bidding by removing all the troops before Biden got in.

But then again abandoning our allies is what he does.
Just ask the Kurds if you don't believe me.
Left them to be slaughtered by radical Islamist too.
Trump did not abandon hundreds of American citizens to the Taliban. That was Biden.

And now you're defending him for it. Talk about shameful. That's outright sick.