• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden slammed on social media after announcing Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter Sunday

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility. I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.

Fox News=Right Wing Bullshit...Best ignored
Here ya go [Unwelcome language removed]:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility. I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.
And you oppose that?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. What I oppose is making it on Easter Sunday. But one would have to believe in God to understand. There are 2.38 billion Christians on earth. How many Tranny's are there?
And they are not God's children? Thanks for letting us know...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can spin and twist this anyway you want. The fact is Joe biden claims to be a catholic. And he deliberately did this on Easter Sunday. What a hypocrite.
You're the hypocrite....Christianity is not based on the persecution of any of the children of God.

No. What I oppose is making it on Easter Sunday. But one would have to believe in God to understand. There are 2.38 billion Christians on earth. How many Tranny's are there?
The Founding Fathers were quite clear....Separating Religion from state...It does not matter what day it is

Boltlady

Mayor
You can spin and twist this anyway you want. The fact is Joe biden claims to be a catholic. And he deliberately did this on Easter Sunday. What a hypocrite.
It's amazing that any catholics agree to accept him being called one of their flock.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Really? Still thinking I'm the topic?
I'm not running for president and Trump is...and is selling bibles....
You want to claim the right to judge others? Did you ok that with God?
You ask the question, Lil' Fella.
Evidently you didn't!