• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden slammed on social media after announcing Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter Sunday

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You ask the question, Lil' Fella.
Evidently you didn't!
I'm not the topic....You brought up the question. Did you forget? You made it an issue when judging non-hetero people. Seems you think they deserve the violence, discrimination and hate.

Have they confessed their sins and ask for forgiveness?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility. I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.
The day goes back 15 years...

Trans Day of Visibility began 15 years ago. The founder is still moved by its success
Trans Day of Visibility began 15 years ago. The founder is still moved by its success (wcbe.org)

No. What I oppose is making it on Easter Sunday. But one would have to believe in God to understand. There are 2.38 billion Christians on earth. How many Tranny's are there?
So bungling GI Joe in that "serve the Pope or die" tradition of a 007 license to kill adding Transgender Day to so yet another year of those suicidal super egos homicidal human farming based on human reproduction medical pseudoscience in "one nation under God with equal justice under law" ......