• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden tells African American Trump supporters 'You ain't Black!"

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Biden says 'you ain't black' if torn between him and Trump, in dustup with Charlamagne tha God

Joe Biden faced a swift backlash on Friday for suggesting during a contentious radio interview with host Charlamagne tha God that those having a hard time "figuring out" whether to support him or President Trump "ain't black."

The dustup occurred 17 minutes into the former vice president's interview on “The Breakfast Club” – a nationally broadcast morning talk show popular with black listeners – when a Biden aide tried to end the interview, prompting the host to charge, “You can’t do that to black media.”

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee stressed that his wife had an upcoming engagement, and suggested he would have to go whether dealing with “white media” or “black media.”

“Uh, oh ... I’m in trouble,” he joked as he referred to making his wife late. Biden and his wife Jill Biden share the same studio in the basement of their home in Wilmington, Del.

After Charlamagne tha God, who is black, then asked Biden to come back on the program again and the former vice president agreed, the host added, “It’s a long way to November. We’ve got more questions.”

That’s when Biden dove into a rapid-fire defense of his record with the black community.

“I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” he said.

even for Biden, that was stupid.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Biden says 'you ain't black' if torn between him and Trump, in dustup with Charlamagne tha God

Joe Biden faced a swift backlash on Friday for suggesting during a contentious radio interview with host Charlamagne tha God that those having a hard time "figuring out" whether to support him or President Trump "ain't black."

The dustup occurred 17 minutes into the former vice president's interview on “The Breakfast Club” – a nationally broadcast morning talk show popular with black listeners – when a Biden aide tried to end the interview, prompting the host to charge, “You can’t do that to black media.”

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee stressed that his wife had an upcoming engagement, and suggested he would have to go whether dealing with “white media” or “black media.”

“Uh, oh ... I’m in trouble,” he joked as he referred to making his wife late. Biden and his wife Jill Biden share the same studio in the basement of their home in Wilmington, Del.

After Charlamagne tha God, who is black, then asked Biden to come back on the program again and the former vice president agreed, the host added, “It’s a long way to November. We’ve got more questions.”

That’s when Biden dove into a rapid-fire defense of his record with the black community.

“I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” he said.

"even for Biden, that was stupid."

I could not agree more.

It is always stupid for ANY dem/lib to ever mess around and say what they actually feel or believe.

reason10

Governor
You watch. Somehow the brain dead liberals at this forum (and they have got to be the DUMBEST carbon based life forms in the universe) are going to try to spin this.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Wow, look at this PC pity party, LOL!! Wild Uncle Joe sure says a lot of things he shouldn't. But most people, I believe, will still prefer this to trump. And that says a LOT.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Stupid and racist.

UPNYA2

Mayor
I see two candidates with a lot of flaws. I just see more flaws in your guy than mine.
Perfectly understandable logic. The same I like to use in these situations.
Good for you.

Sad thing though, if one on the right feels and says the exact same thing they will, and I mean as surely as a goldfish pisses in his drinkin' water, WILL, get labeled an ignorant closet rasist who worships "King" Trump by self-professed uber-enlightened liberals who are under the illusion only what they think is logical, everyone else's thoughts are controlled by evil republicans.

So sad.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
There is no worse racism in American than when a black person questions the leftist ideology.

Whites question their blackness, blacks lash out the term "Uncle Tom"... it gets so ugly. They truly hate it when black folk question their preconceived notions.

It's like the age-old racist insinuation.. "Get in line.. BOY"... snapping their fingers and patting their hip as if they're commanding a dog.

There is no worse racism in American than when a black person questions the leftist ideology.

Whites question their blackness, blacks lash out the term "Uncle Tom"... it gets so ugly. They truly hate it when black folk question their preconceived notions.

It's like the age-old racist insinuation.. "Get in line.. BOY"... snapping their fingers and patting their hip as if they're commanding a dog.
Joe's racist comments hearken back to the antebellum days of the Democrat party, when white leaders would ascribe labels to people based on their "degree of blackness". This resulted in people being labeled a "quadroon" or a "mulatto".

Joe Biden is a product of this mindset and these racist attitudes. His comments today prove it. He's assuming all blacks will support him because he doesn't see them as human enough to have minds of their own.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Perfectly understandable logic. The same I like to use in these situations.
Good for you.

Sad thing though, if one on the right feels and says the exact same thing they will, and I mean as surely as a goldfish pisses in his drinkin' water, WILL, get labeled an ignorant closet rasist who worships "King" Trump by self-professed uber-enlightened liberals who are under the illusion only what they think is logical, everyone else's thoughts are controlled by evil republicans.

So sad.
It goes both ways. People naturally jump to their teams. That's the thing about forums like these, there is very, very little original thought. People just stick to what their handlers tell them to think and say, and 99% don't even realize it.

It goes both ways. People naturally jump to their teams. That's the thing about forums like these, there is very, very little original thought. People just stick to what their handlers tell them to think and say, and 99% don't even realize it.
Speak for yourself, I don't have "handlers".

Joe's racist comments hearken back to the antebellum days of the Democrat party, when white leaders would ascribe labels to people based on their "degree of blackness". This resulted in people being labeled a "quadroon" or a "mulatto".

Joe Biden is a product of this mindset and these racist attitudes. His comments today prove it. He's assuming all blacks will support him because he doesn't see them as human enough to have minds of their own.

That's what you're supporting.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Sure :oops: You keep the faith...LOL
More people wanted Hillary than Trump. Yes, I know this doesn't make him president, calm down. :) But if stupid Hillary could get more votes than Donald, just think what Biden could do. Maybe, maybe not, we all have to wait and see...