• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden tells African American Trump supporters 'You ain't Black!"

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
"If you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black," Biden said.

Biden will soon be removed.

TBLee

Governor
LOL, his family watched him become Vice President of the US and get the democratic nod In 2020. I think he’s doing just fine. But there will be button hurt cons, which is all part of the game. :)
Old Joe has gone down hill since his Vice President days. You keep the faith. We will see if Joe is worthy in November. Hopefully by then he has figured out he is running for the Presidency, not the Senate. LoL

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Old Joe has gone down hill since his Vice President days. You keep the faith. We will see if Joe is worthy in November. Hopefully by then he has figured out he is running for the Presidency, not the Senate. LoL
lol, there will be gaffes. But trump’s mental illness could prove to be his downfall. We will see!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I don't hate Joe. I actually feel very sorry for him. He without a doubt has some serious cognitive issues and those around him seem more interested in politics then they so Bidens mental health. Its actually very sad.
But you overlook trumps symptoms. It seems politically motivated and hateful. :(

I don't hate Joe. I actually feel very sorry for him. He without a doubt has some serious cognitive issues and those around him seem more interested in politics then they so Bidens mental health. Its actually very sad.
Absolutely. What's being done to Joe Biden is elder abuse.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
There you go again. We are talking about Joe. When I hit a nerve you tend to revert back to orange man bad. It's a very distinctive pattern with you. Although not at all surprising.
and there you go, as soon as you’re shown your hypocrisy, you scream derailment. I made a comparison to make a point. Well noted that you can’t defend trump. Carry on.

TBLee

Governor
and there you go, as soon as you’re shown your hypocrisy, you scream derailment. I made a comparison to make a point. Well noted that you can’t defend trump. Carry on.
I am not defending Trump. In fact, my focus in the thread has remained on the subject of the thread, which in case you have forgotten is Joe Biden. Focus NW...focus

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I am not defending Trump. In fact, my focus in the thread has remained on the subject of the thread, which in case you have forgotten is Joe Biden. Focus NW...focus
just made a comparison to show the hypocrisy of your statement. It’s okay. :). Have a great night!

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Gotta love the democrat base loyalty. You hit a grand slam - and my D Base will defend to the hilt lol .