• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden to inflict widespread evictions...

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Since it's my post, and you have a habit of running away..I'll leave this here for you

I'm no right winger, so I'll first direct your focus.....no right wingers thread. There, now we're set

Next ...was the eviction moratorium set to expire....yes or no? When?

What happened then?

And had Biden been prepared to allow it to expire up till then?

Go on, man up, moralizer..

I post when I have a few minutes, sorry I am not sucking of the govt tit every month and spend all my time here, didn't know that was a pre-qualification for posting. Now I know. Believe me, there isn't a single poster here I would run away from.........

EatTheRich

President
I'm not following...Cuba is to be lauded for achieving eating out of garbage cans?
No, Cuba is to be lauded for staving it off for so many years before finally succumbing to the emergency conditions and lapsing back into something that in countries like the U.S. never went away.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I post when I have a few minutes, sorry I am not sucking of the govt tit every month and spend all my time here, didn't know that was a pre-qualification for posting. Now I know. Believe me, there isn't a single poster here I would run away from.........
Who's sucking off the govt tit hero?

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Can't back it up....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
According to your post time stamps you have many minutes to post
So, you don't take building materials off of your income :)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
According to your post time stamps you have many minutes to post
So, you don't take building materials off of your income :)
thanks deputy, between you and Phil I am either on here too much or run away and not here enough - so how many of my posts this weekend keeper of the stats? go_____________________

you know good and well how business is ran tax wise, I pay taxes weekly deputy besides the farm profits and losses each year.

Since it seems to really, really, really really, really, really concern you - let's do this - I won't post for 2 weeks if you follow suit and do the same - can you do that or will you go into dt's? I can walk away at any time - can you ?

Starting now- ok

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
thanks deputy, between you and Phil I am either on here too much or run away and not here enough - so how many of my posts this weekend keeper of the stats? go_____________________

you know good and well how business is ran tax wise, I pay taxes weekly deputy besides the farm profits and losses each year.

Since it seems to really, really, really really, really, really concern you - let's do this - I won't post for 2 weeks if you follow suit and do the same - can you do that or will you go into dt's? I can walk away at any time - can you ?

Starting now- ok
Who the hell is "deputy" and how do you get away with name calling?
I don't give a damn if you post all day or a few hours or a few minutes or if you don't post at all. When you do post it's a spam fest of whatever your wondering mind dwells on and presently it's spamming of SS and calling your Aunt nasty names!

No concern here and stats not needed when one reads others post and see the time they posted........duh.........I will start harvesting corn soon and will be gone most of the day and some of the night and then soybeans and there will be no "dt's" as you evidently get.

Seek mental health care.....dammmmmm

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Evidently, GOD scares you or did you just need another quarter while writing code :)
even further off topic. You posting about God doesn't bring God into the conversation...it's just you pretending to be a Christian.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Who the hell is "deputy" and how do you get away with name calling?
I don't give a damn if you post all day or a few hours or a few minutes or if you don't post at all. When you do post it's a spam fest of whatever your wondering mind dwells on and presently it's spamming of SS and calling your Aunt nasty names!

No concern here and stats not needed when one reads others post and see the time they posted........duh.........I will start harvesting corn soon and will be gone most of the day and some of the night and then soybeans and there will be no "dt's" as you evidently get.

Seek mental health care.....dammmmmm
ok then , starting right now 2 weeks each no posting - shouldn't be hard if you are in the cab of the combine harvesting that 309 bushel corn - remember that claim !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
ok then , starting right now 2 weeks each no posting - shouldn't be hard if you are in the cab of the combine harvesting that 309 bushel corn - remember that claim !
We haven't started harvest and I'd love 309 corn==ching-ching

Look it was you that posted of the BIG PROJECT but here posting rather than working:)