• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Biden to speak on Social Security, Medicare as shortfalls loom and Republicans oppose tax hikes"

And receives a monthly check now
Want in one hand and sh*t in the other ans see which one gets full first.
Again, she can't get screwed but you damn sure will :cool:
Look at your next pay-stub and remember this........
I don't need to look at my paystub to remember how much Boomers blow.

EatTheRich

President
And a lot of his spending had to do with compensating business and its employees for having been closed down by democrats.
For having to be closed down because Trump bungled the initial response so badly, multiplying the number of cases dozens of times over. Btw leaders from both major parties recognized the need for a shutdown and Trump issued shutdown orders himself.
I seem to recall operation warp speed was helpful. Just sayin
Yeah, he gets modest credit for a small contribution to facilitating the vaccine rollout. Too bad he and his allies went on to discourage vaccination in the hope that more deaths would make Biden look bad and continue to drag the economy down.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
For having to be closed down because Trump bungled the initial response so badly, multiplying the number of cases dozens of times over. Btw leaders from both major parties recognized the need for a shutdown and Trump issued shutdown orders himself.

Yeah, he gets modest credit for a small contribution to facilitating the vaccine rollout. Too bad he and his allies went on to discourage vaccination in the hope that more deaths would make Biden look bad and continue to drag the economy down.
So Trump closed down Blue states as Red states stayed open!

Bugsy McGurk

President
I am "admitting" that your point is absurd - he did nothing to bring spending down, and in fact has increased the ongoing structural operating costs of running the federal government. You, on the other hand, are propagandizing and obfuscating by suggesting that he "reduced" spending that was, in fact, simply the expiration of a temporary blimp of spending sitting on top of an otherwise inexorable upward underlying trend. In other words, your typical shameless lying to advance the left's agenda.
Sheer idiocy. Biden and the Dems could have taken actions to increase spending over the Trump spending level. They didn’t. Ergo, spending under Biden has been reduced below the Trump era spending.

You took baby steps with your partial, dishonest admission. Go all the way! Just admit if with no dishonest gibberish!

;-)

EatTheRich

President
So Trump closed down Blue states as Red states stayed open!
All states closed down for a short time, but the states that shut down longer and had fewer exceptions (usually blue states) turned things around fastest with the fewest deaths and least impact to productivity and spending.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All states closed down for a short time, but the states that shut down longer and had fewer exceptions (usually blue states) turned things around fastest with the fewest deaths and least impact to productivity and spending.
BS

Colorforms

Senator

For having to be closed down by democrats because as much as they claim they were following the science, they were working against the American people, destroying lives and businesses, and for little to no benefit.

Trump handled the pandemic far better than Brandon ever could.

TBLee

Governor
No, you paid into a ponzi scheme.
Ponzi schemes by their very nature have to end sometime. I want it to end now, so you get screwed and not me.
Well...having planned well I will be just fine with or without Social Security. Been retired for a few years now and too young to collect yet. SS will be an added bonus, not the main source of income. Sorry to burst your negative bubble OB.

EatTheRich

President
For having to be closed down by democrats because as much as they claim they were following the science, they were working against the American people, destroying lives and businesses, and for little to no benefit.

Trump handled the pandemic far better than Brandon ever could.
So why did the states with pro-Trump governors have so much higher death rates and worse economic dislocation?

Well...having planned well I will be just fine with or without Social Security. Been retired for a few years now and too young to collect yet. SS will be an added bonus, not the main source of income. Sorry to burst your negative bubble OB.
So when they send you a SS check, you going to send it back?