• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Biden to speak on Social Security, Medicare as shortfalls loom and Republicans oppose tax hikes"

Jack4freedom

Governor
Not in the least. It's scary how much of a partisan hack you are. People have a choice, and they should have one. Especially when it comes to an experimental drug. Trump didn't hail it as a miracle cure, like the Biden administration did, and force everyone and their pets to get a shot or lose their jobs and end their careers.

That was you fascists, "Champ". :)
You just touted Trump as a hero for creating this magnificent vaccine in record time….No you blow it out the other side of your shitty ass and blame Biden for trying to make sure as many people as possible receive it. Is it an evil jab created by George Soros and Bill Gates? If so, was Trump working in legion with those two devils when he got it rushed to the market? Are Trump, Soros and Gates Fascists? I’m not clear on what it is that you really believe in. You are so busy dancing around peddling one sided crap that contradicts itself daily that it’s hard to tell exactly what the fvck you are really trying to say. Is it Red state to rush through a vaccine and brag about it? Is it blue state to refuse to get the vaccine even though those who pay your salary require it? Should employers be forced to employ people who refuse to comply with their requirements? Are those employers fascists? In short, you are a hypocrite and you are completely full of shit. See what I’m sayin’?

Colorforms

Senator
You just touted Trump as a hero for creating this magnificent vaccine in record time….No you blow it out the other side of your shitty ass and blame Biden for trying to make sure as many people as possible receive it. Is it an evil jab created by George Soros and Bill Gates? If so, was Trump working in legion with those two devils when he got it rushed to the market? Are Trump, Soros and Gates Fascists? I’m not clear on what it is that you really believe in. You are so busy dancing around peddling one sided crap that contradicts itself daily that it’s hard to tell exactly what the fvck you are really trying to say. Is it Red state to rush through a vaccine and brag about it? Is it blue state to refuse to get the vaccine even though those who pay your salary require it? Should employers be forced to employ people who refuse to comply with their requirements? Are those employers fascists? In short, you are a hypocrite and you are completely full of shit. See what I’m sayin’?
As usual, you have no clue what you're talking about. Trump facilitated the creation of the vaccine. Is he a hero for that? I would say he reacted better than Brandon did. Trump was able to get things done Brandon can only dream of doing during his naps and in between pudding times.

The claim, since you're so full of hate and venom that you don't seem to be paying attention, was that blue states did better than red. The claim was not by me, so you can shove your multicolored state BS where it belongs.

Again, Trump didn't mandate vaccines, that was your fascist idiot leader. Trump didn't threaten the jobs of people who didn't get the vaccine. Again, that was your fascist idiot leader. Employers weren't firing people because they didn't want these people. If they didn't want them, they could have fired them long before they didn't get the jab. Brandon MANDATED these people had to be let go. Many of them had long careers but didn't want to be forced into an experimental drug.

But then, that's what fascists do. Comply or be punished. :)

EatTheRich

President
Official China government figures are not worth the paper they are written on. Besides, do you really want armed federal agents welding Americans in their apartments, beating their pets to death and taking American children who test positive into federal custody? That is insane, even for you.
No, I think I’ve made it clear that I preferred Vietnam’s approach. But the point that policy makes a huge difference … even if China understated the number of deaths by a factor of 100 … is clear.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No matter how many times you restate it, it is still temporary spending that was passed with a provision to end it. The idea that letting temporary (emergency) appropriations expire is "reducing spending" is a rather bizarre suggestion, even for someone as deranged as you.
In Trumplandia, less is more, and more is less.

Jack4freedom

Governor
As usual, you have no clue what you're talking about. Trump facilitated the creation of the vaccine. Is he a hero for that? I would say he reacted better than Brandon did. Trump was able to get things done Brandon can only dream of doing during his naps and in between pudding times.

The claim, since you're so full of hate and venom that you don't seem to be paying attention, was that blue states did better than red. The claim was not by me, so you can shove your multicolored state BS where it belongs.

Again, Trump didn't mandate vaccines, that was your fascist idiot leader. Trump didn't threaten the jobs of people who didn't get the vaccine. Again, that was your fascist idiot leader. Employers weren't firing people because they didn't want these people. If they didn't want them, they could have fired them long before they didn't get the jab. Brandon MANDATED these people had to be let go. Many of them had long careers but didn't want to be forced into an experimental drug.

But then, that's what fascists do. Comply or be punished. :)
Total made up bullshit as usual colorform. The fascists are all in your party. That shitshow down in Dallas this year totally exposed you and your Nazi like party. Your boys invited white nationalist fascists from all around the world along with obvious criminal scum Trump to headline. The little self avowed Mussolini cultist and proud Fascist from Italy was there. So was the right wing racist fascist and Hitler fan from Hungary. Your favorite spokesman and lying propagandist Tucker Carlson is a hero to Vlad Putin, Russian national TV for his trashing of Ukrainian freedom fighters and President Zelenskyy and full support of murderous scum and gutless punk Putin. Some of the morons you guys nominated forUS Senate and house are anti American pro fascist Trump Lackeys who have freely admitted that they do not care how the people vote, they will decide who wins elections by appointing anti democratic fascists to rule over the voting process. You are in with the Nazis and fascists champy. You ain’t foolin nobody.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No, I think I’ve made it clear that I preferred Vietnam’s approach. But the point that policy makes a huge difference … even if China understated the number of deaths by a factor of 100 … is clear.
What precisely did Vietnam do, besides have an almost non-existent pool of obese elderly people with severe co-morbidities?

Colorforms

Senator
I have a credible link backing my claim. Can you say the same?
I wouldn't call Jsonline a credible source. They tend to be worse than CNN when it comes to lying, if that is possible. In the meantime:

States that imposed the harshest lockdowns had the most devastating impact on the public, the most wide-ranging study into Covid restrictions in the US to date has found.

New York, California, New Jersey and Illinois were panned for their pandemic performance after bringing in draconian measures to shut their citizens in their homes.

Those states' Democrat Governors' policies caused high death rates, ruined children's education and destroyed businesses due to the severe curbs on freedom, researchers found as they slapped them with an F-grade.

Colorforms

Senator
Total made up bullshit as usual colorform. The fascists are all in your party. That shitshow down in Dallas this year totally exposed you and your Nazi like party. Your boys invited white nationalist fascists from all around the world along with obvious criminal scum Trump to headline. The little self avowed Mussolini cultist and proud Fascist from Italy was there. So was the right wing racist fascist and Hitler fan from Hungary. Your favorite spokesman and lying propagandist Tucker Carlson is a hero to Vlad Putin, Russian national TV for his trashing of Ukrainian freedom fighters and President Zelenskyy and full support of murderous scum and gutless punk Putin. Some of the morons you guys nominated forUS Senate and house are anti American pro fascist Trump Lackeys who have freely admitted that they do not care how the people vote, they will decide who wins elections by appointing anti democratic fascists to rule over the voting process. You are in with the Nazis and fascists champy. You ain’t foolin nobody.
And all these lies and hate after it was exposed that democrats used the FBI to manipulate people through disinformation and suppression of information, as well as using the department as their own personal Gestapo.

You make me laugh. Your blind hatred of anything that is Trump is comical. You're like a caricature of a fascist. :)

EatTheRich

President
What precisely did Vietnam do, besides have an almost non-existent pool of obese elderly people with severe co-morbidities?
3-degree contact tracing, testing, and village/neighborhood quarantines … which is why although their case-fatality rate was about as high as the U.S.’s, they had far fewer deaths and much less economic dislocation because they kept the infection rates low.

EatTheRich

President
I wouldn't call Jsonline a credible source. They tend to be worse than CNN when it comes to lying, if that is possible. In the meantime:

States that imposed the harshest lockdowns had the most devastating impact on the public, the most wide-ranging study into Covid restrictions in the US to date has found.

New York, California, New Jersey and Illinois were panned for their pandemic performance after bringing in draconian measures to shut their citizens in their homes.

Those states' Democrat Governors' policies caused high death rates, ruined children's education and destroyed businesses due to the severe curbs on freedom, researchers found as they slapped them with an F-grade.
You are welcome to point out a factual claim they made that was false. Or to prefer the Daily Mail which accused the Jews of attacking Nazi Germany.

Raoul_Luke

3-degree contact tracing, testing, and village/neighborhood quarantines … which is why although their case-fatality rate was about as high as the U.S.’s, they had far fewer deaths and much less economic dislocation because they kept the infection rates low.
So the lack of, you know, fat, sick old people had nothing whatsoever to do with it? Just a few tests and quarantines and they were good to go? This is why your posting here is considered a running joke.

worldlymrb

Revenge
So, Joe...opening the coffers to the tune of $400 Billion to very selectively forgive student loans (according to the CBO)...REDIRECTING and REDISTRIBUTING THAT COST to...guess who? Any Folks on Social Security or Medicare who will inherit that debt? Ya think? Will Joe mention this in his (yet another hyper-political, tribalist, 100%-election-tactical) address? Will media challenge him on it in real-time? Fact checks? Front page coverage? Press corps grilling? Yo...60 Minutes...you peeps need material?

Our politics is a joke. Our media are effectively 1979 Pravda. Bring on the breathless outrage, Joe. Extremists are wheeling granny off a cliff again, right?
$400 billion is chump change compared to the $1.5 trillion interest on the debt old Joe is going to have to cough up thanks to rising interest rates.

EatTheRich

President
So the lack of, you know, fat, sick old people had nothing whatsoever to do with it? Just a few tests and quarantines and they were good to go? This is why your posting here is considered a running joke.
Again, the percentage of infected people who died was about the same as in the U.S. What made a such a big difference was that so many fewer people were exposed.

Raoul_Luke

Again, the percentage of infected people who died was about the same as in the U.S. What made a such a big difference was that so many fewer people were exposed.
How many SARS outbreaks did they get hit with earlier this century? You think maybe they had a high degree of natural immunity from that?

EatTheRich

President
How many SARS outbreaks did they get hit with earlier this century? You think maybe they had a high degree of natural immunity from that?
They had 1. But again they didn’t differ much from the U.S. in terms of what happened after someone was exposed … the big difference was in how many were exposed in the first place.