• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Total Failure on Confronting Russia

protectionist

Governor
Joe Biden has failed on just about every issue that has arose before him. Now with Russia attacking Ukraine, Biden has shown his policy regarding confronting Putin and Russia, and their talk of nuclear war. He is not doing it. Period.

The inept, unqualified to be president, joke Joe Biden has chosen to run & hide, and has chosen weakness rather than strength, thereby allowing Putin to be the strong one, and do anything he wishes to do (ex. attacking Ukraine).

Yesterday, fool Russian TV reporters joked and laughed at Biden, while threatening to attack the US (New York City) with a nuclear missle. And what has weakling Biden done ? He opened up the door for them to be as bold as they please, by cancelling a US nuclear missle test.

And what has President Trump done ? He reminded Putin that the US has nuclear submarines capable of destroying Russia. Trump said in an appearance on Fox Business >> "Look, you mention that word one more time and we’re gonna send [submarines] over and we’ll be coasting back and forth, up and down your coast,’” Of course that is the correct tactic, and Putin and his lamebrain TV reporters would be much less aggressive in the face of that coming from a US president.

The nuclear submarines have been the deterrent to Russian nuclear attack against the US for decades. The development of submarine-launched ballistic missile systems allowed for hidden nuclear submarines to covertly launch missiles at distant targets, (don't even need to be at Russia's coast) making it virtually impossible for Russia (or any country) to successfully launch a first strike attack against the United States without receiving a deadly response.

Putin knows a nuclear first strike against the US would be suicide for him and would likely knock Russia right out of existence, as its major cities would be piles of radioactive ashes. Putin already knows the US submarine nuclear missle threat. He doesn't need Trump or anyone else to remind him

The trouble is, Trump is not the president currently, Joe Biden is, and the Russians cannot contain their laughter at the Biden clown, totally lost on how to be a president of the United States.

nypost.com

Russian state TV hosts laugh as they discuss nuking NYC (nypost.com)

Nuclear weapons of the United States - Wikipedia

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I care about the likely republican nominee willingness to use nuclear weapon as it potentially affects my vote.

Yes, the cancelation happened.
Unlikely. He weilds more influence running his mouth out of office. Who will elect him? I don't see it

We have nuclear tests...so.. we're willing. Just scared by Putin.

Unlikely. He weilds more influence running his mouth out of office. Who will elect him? I don't see it

We have nuclear tests...so.. we're willing. Just scared by Putin.
He got elected once before. I wouldn't dismiss the possibility.

I don't think nuclear or missle tests are going to deter Putin.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What does the US gain from getting involved?

Not a damn thing.

There is only downside to further American involvement.
Um... Stability in the world, no new cold war, the risk of Russia absorbing it's neighbors, European war, disrupted trade, etc

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Joe Biden has failed on just about every issue that has arose before him. Now with Russia attacking Ukraine, Biden has shown his policy regarding confronting Putin and Russia, and their talk of nuclear war. He is not doing it. Period.

The inept, unqualified to be president, joke Joe Biden has chosen to run & hide, and has chosen weakness rather than strength, thereby allowing Putin to be the strong one, and do anything he wishes to do (ex. attacking Ukraine).

Yesterday, fool Russian TV reporters joked and laughed at Biden, while threatening to attack the US (New York City) with a nuclear missle. And what has weakling Biden done ? He opened up the door for them to be as bold as they please, by cancelling a US nuclear missle test.

And what has President Trump done ? He reminded Putin that the US has nuclear submarines capable of destroying Russia. Trump said in an appearance on Fox Business >> "Look, you mention that word one more time and we’re gonna send [submarines] over and we’ll be coasting back and forth, up and down your coast,’” Of course that is the correct tactic, and Putin and his lamebrain TV reporters would be much less aggressive in the face of that coming from a US president.

The nuclear submarines have been the deterrent to Russian nuclear attack against the US for decades. The development of submarine-launched ballistic missile systems allowed for hidden nuclear submarines to covertly launch missiles at distant targets, (don't even need to be at Russia's coast) making it virtually impossible for Russia (or any country) to successfully launch a first strike attack against the United States without receiving a deadly response.

Putin knows a nuclear first strike against the US would be suicide for him and would likely knock Russia right out of existence, as its major cities would be piles of radioactive ashes. Putin already knows the US submarine nuclear missle threat. He doesn't need Trump or anyone else to remind him

The trouble is, Trump is not the president currently, Joe Biden is, and the Russians cannot contain their laughter at the Biden clown, totally lost on how to be a president of the United States.

nypost.com

Russian state TV hosts laugh as they discuss nuking NYC (nypost.com)

Nuclear weapons of the United States - Wikipedia
Funny thing...you wrote that Putin knows all about the US nuclear arsenal, but seem to think that BIden, like Trump, should be conducting foreign policy by tweet or press statements. I disagree. Trump was a blowhard. Everything he did was out in the news...and was entirely for is own approval ratings.

I don't give a shit if Russian TV hosts are toeing the company line about how well things are going for Russia/Putin. I care about facts on the ground. Russia is getting her ass handed to her. We have now equipped an artillery brigade with weapons that have greater range than Russian artillery, meaning with the drones the Ukrainians have they can target Russian troops from a safe distance.

Hate to tell you this, cuz I know you'll be sad, but Russia has lost 25% of their tanks and the US military is laughing at their jack in the box armored vehicles...tap them once and their turrets fly off.

Vladimir appreciates all your support...