• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden & Ukraine’s Poroshenko Phone Call Leaked; $1 Billion “Quid Pro Quo” Discussed

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
WHOOPS !!!!

Ukrainian parliament member Andrii Derkach has released audio recordings purportedly revealing private conversations between former Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko and former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden.

In the audio posted to YouTube, the two discuss then-prosecutor Viktor Shokin’s resignation in exchange for $1 Billion in U.S. loan guarantees, as previously admitted by Joe Biden in a public interview.

“I’m a man of my word. Now that the new prosecutor general is in place we are ready to move forward with that $1 billion loan guaranty.”

Last edited:
WHOOPS !!!!

Ukrainian parliament member Andrii Derkach has released audio recordings purportedly revealing private conversations between former Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko and former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden.

In the audio posted to YouTube, the two discuss then-prosecutor Viktor Shokin’s resignation in exchange for $1 Billion in U.S. loan guarantees, as previously admitted by Joe Biden in a public interview.

“I’m a man of my word. Now that the new prosecutor general is in place we are ready to move forward with that $1 billion loan guaranty.”

Once again proving that what the Democrats accuse others of doing they are either doing or have done themselves.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Is this the new Trump rabbit hole since the Flynn fiasco failed so badly ? Maybe Joe will say it was a " perfect call " and all will be good to go with right wingers - actually they will defend Joe like they did the King.

Maybe it is time for another Bengazi investigation, someone go grab the banjo player, Trey Gowdy, off deliverance to head it up again.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Is this the new Trump rabbit hole since the Flynn fiasco failed so badly ? Maybe Joe will say it was a " perfect call " and all will be good to go with right wingers - actually they will defend Joe like they did the King.

Maybe it is time for another Bengazi investigation, someone go grab the banjo player, Trey Gowdy, off deliverance to head it up again.
Now that you got to bring up an assortment of Trump/right leaning people put downs, again, is there any chance you may wish to debate concerning Biden, quid pro quo, the billion dollars with held until after this call, hell, ANYTHING that could be considered a point being made in the post?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
WHOOPS !!!!

interesting... at 4:22.. "despite any corruption charges and having done nothing wrong..i asked shokin to resign.....per my promise to you..."

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
WHOOPS !!!!

at 6:44... Biden: "assuming you have a new prosecutor general...i am prepared to do a signing publically..of the committment of 1 billion dollars"

that is a??? rhymes with hid dro flo

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Once again proving that what the Democrats accuse others of doing they are either doing or have done themselves.
Huge difference between withholding money until an announcement of an investigation is made that would benefit a political campaign and demanding a corrupt official, known to be stealing the country blind, is fired before you guarantee a loan that might just get stolen by that official.

Too bad you don't get that.

Do you know anything about Shokin and the diamond scandal? Did you know Shokin promoted his chauffeur to being a prosecutor?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
at 6:44... Biden: "assuming you have a new prosecutor general...i am prepared to do a signing publically..of the committment of 1 billion dollars"

that is a??? rhymes with hid dro flo
1. Did you think Biden had control of that loan guarantee? He didn't. He was there representing the president.
2. Foreign aid always has strings attached...ALWAYS. But when those strings are being used to help a political campaign against a rival...then what?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
WHOOPS !!!!

7:08.... Poroshenko offers Lutsenko to biden for his approval...

wtf? if that is not manipulation the affairs of a sovereign nation....while concurrently holding monies up... well... let's keep listening, shall we...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. Did you think Biden had control of that loan guarantee? He didn't. He was there representing the president.
2. Foreign aid always has strings attached...ALWAYS. But when those strings are being used to help a political campaign against a rival...then what?
2. Shokin had no corruption charges against him... but was tossed all the same.. why?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
WHOOPS !!!!

@11:09 ..we changed to the laws of ukraine to allow for a 24 hour turn around to install the guy you (joe b) liked as prosecutor general..."

yikes..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
WHOOPS !!!!

you really ought to listed at around 26:00 to the end...

the President of ukraine and the then VP of USA are discussing expediting the transition if IMF funds through PRIVATBANK, a bank then held by an oligarch kolomoisky, whuch was subsequently nationalized by Ukraine... Kolomoisky..he supported current president Zelensky...and tried to stop the nationalization..and in that time frame 1,8 billion in IMF funds went missing..

Privat bank...is also the bank tied to burisma as a vehicle for laundering funds...
you can also hear biden clearly state it needs to eb done before trump gains enough understanding f ukrainian baanking and the political landscape...

wow.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
2. Shokin had no corruption charges against him... but was tossed all the same.. why?
Look up Shokin and the diamond scandal....

Why did the IMF, the EU, the World Bank and a bipartisan group of Senators all demand Shokin's firing? There were tens of thousands of people in the streets demanding an end to his corruption.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Look up Shokin and the diamond scandal....

Why did the IMF, the EU, the World Bank and a bipartisan group of Senators all demand Shokin's firing? There were tens of thousands of people in the streets demanding an end to his corruption.
sure...that ended in kornietz being tossed..and i believe the diamond merchant shot.

ok

what does that have to do with Biden manipulating Privatbank during the transition of IMF funds to it...while it was held by Kolomoisky....said same bank being tied to the laundering of monies for Burisma..??? oh, and the disappearance of an amount of monies of similar amount to the IMF fund???

what business would Biden have in that dialogue...given the burisma tie??

Bugsy McGurk

President
Huge difference between withholding money until an announcement of an investigation is made that would benefit a political campaign and demanding a corrupt official, known to be stealing the country blind, is fired before you guarantee a loan that might just get stolen by that official.

Too bad you don't get that.

Do you know anything about Shokin and the diamond scandal? Did you know Shokin promoted his chauffeur to being a prosecutor?
In Trumplandia, acting to end corruption is corruption.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
you really ought to listed at around 26:00 to the end...

the President of ukraine and the then VP of USA are discussing expediting the transition if IMF funds through PRIVATBANK, a bank then held by an oligarch kolomoisky, whuch was subsequently nationalized by Ukraine... Kolomoisky..he supported current president Zelensky...and tried to stop the nationalization..and in that time frame 1,8 billion in IMF funds went missing..

Privat bank...is also the bank tied to burisma as a vehicle for laundering funds...
you can also hear biden clearly state it needs to eb done before trump gains enough understanding f ukrainian baanking and the political landscape...

wow.
What did you think the conversation about PrivatBank meant? The bank was on the verge of collapse. They were discussing nationalization to keep it afloat. It was at the heart of a lot of the corruption. Loans to insiders or to businesses that didn't even exist were the majority of the fraud. 97% of the loan portfolio to individuals was to relatives of share holders.

Biden was warning that Trump might not want to help the Ukrainians clean it up...and that the result would be a disaster.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
sure...that ended in kornietz being tossed..and i believe the diamond merchant shot.

ok

what does that have to do with Biden manipulating Privatbank during the transition of IMF funds to it...while it was held by Kolomoisky....said same bank being tied to the laundering of monies for Burisma..??? oh, and the disappearance of an amount of monies of similar amount to the IMF fund???

what business would Biden have in that dialogue...given the burisma tie??
The US was guaranteeing a billion dollar loan....that is what Biden had to do with it.

The diamond merchant was found dead in his car. Shokin went after anyone who even looked twice at Korniyets .

Korniyets was released on bail, while Shokin retaliated against the officials involved in the case. “He wanted to destroy anybody connected with that effort,” Kent testified. “He eventually managed to force out everybody associated with that, including the deputy head of the security service, the intel service, who had provided the wiretapping coverage.”

Shokin’s aggressive defense of his ex-driver was evidence for U.S. officials and reform-minded Ukrainians that he was a profiteer. As a result, Geoffrey Pyatt, then-U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, asked Biden to demand that then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko fire Shokin.

How did Biden manipulate Privatbank? As I understand it the bank was being nationalized because of the corruption. There was a reorganization plan meant to save the bank. Biden warned the Ukrainians that Trump might not sign on to support the plan...