• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden & Ukraine’s Poroshenko Phone Call Leaked; $1 Billion “Quid Pro Quo” Discussed

Boca

Governor
I blew that argument out of the water a long time ago. Your point was "look at how many words there are in the transcript between do us a favor and when he said anything about Biden". The problem there is that once you remove Zelensky's response...there is about two sentences to "and the other thing" where he tells Zelensky he wants him to investigate Biden.
You blew nothing. If you had a case for it answer me why the hell did CNN go to the trouble???????

EatTheRich

President
Sure it does, if for no other reason why did CNN go to the trouble?
CNN did not substantially alter the meaning of what was said on the phone call in any way. Pro-Trump propagandists invented an imaginary CNN revision in an effort to justify Trump’s attempt to rig the election.

Boca

Governor
CNN did not substantially alter the meaning of what was said on the phone call in any way. Pro-Trump propagandists invented an imaginary CNN revision in an effort to justify Trump’s attempt to rig the election.
Imaginary? Want to see it again? I'd suggest you say no lest everyone see it wasn't and you're a liar.

As for substantial, CNN broadcast the false (lie) on national news which gave birth to the quid-pro-quo get Biden bullshit. That was substantial enough and foundational for pieces of shit like Schiff and Nadler, with Pelosi's endorsement to weave it into Articles of Impeachment! I kinda think that's more than substantial.

EatTheRich

President
Imaginary? Want to see it again? I'd suggest you say no lest everyone see it wasn't and you're a liar.

As for substantial, CNN broadcast the false (lie) on national news which gave birth to the quid-pro-quo get Biden bullshit. That was substantial enough and foundational for pieces of shit like Schiff and Nadler, with Pelosi's endorsement to weave it into Articles of Impeachment! I kinda think that's more than substantial.
Yeah, show where CNN materially altered the meaning of what was said. Go!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You blew nothing. If you had a case for it answer me why the hell did CNN go to the trouble???????
Here is the transcipt without Zelensky's reply to Trump's request for a "favor"

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows alot about it. I would like you to find out what happened withthis whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has.it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation .. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to ·get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the_mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United $tates, the woman, was badnews and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that.

The other thing,There's a lot of talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The impeachment was related to Trump's illegal hold on a congressional appropriation. The law required he inform congress of that hold. He didn't. That was an abuse of power, since he ordered OMB to put the hold on. His obstruction was when he ordered federal employees to ignore congressional subpoenas.

Boca

Governor
For one thing Zelensky's reply wasn't all that interesting and certainly didn't change the subject as you seem to think.
For one thing, make it two, you didn't answer the question of why CNN felt it necessary to play around with the wording and broadcast it to millions of viewers

And what the hell does Zelensky's reply not being of any interest have anything to do with the topic?

No more rabbit holes please. Unless of course you want to make a fool of yourself.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
For one thing, make it two, you didn't answer the question of why CNN felt it necessary to play around with the wording and broadcast it to millions of viewers

And what the hell does Zelensky's reply not being of any interest have anything to do with the topic?

No more rabbit holes please. Unless of course you want to make a fool of yourself.
They did not change what Trump said. They cut out what Zelensky said in the two things Trump wanted in return for weapons...investigate a Ukrainian company called Crowdstrike...which isn't a Ukrainian company...and investigate Biden...because that was the "other thing"....

Boca

Governor
Here is the transcipt without Zelensky's reply to Trump's request for a "favor"

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows alot about it. I would like you to find out what happened withthis whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has.it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation .. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to ·get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the_mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United $tates, the woman, was badnews and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that.

The other thing,There's a lot of talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.
"The OTHER thing" says it all , thank you. You're so easy that it takes the fun out of it.

Last edited:
No, it never happened because they aggressively investigated him but found no indication he had broken any law.
Really? Who told you he was aggressively investigated? I will need a link.

I will wait to be proved wrong, but as far as I can tell:

1) Hunter Biden was going to be questioned regarding Burisma

2) When Shokin was fired that went away. I can find nothing online that states Hunter Biden was ever questioned or investigated regarding this outside of Shokin preparing to question him.

You claim Shokin was protecting Burisma, but when he was fired and made to go away, so did the threat of Hunter Biden being deposed.

Prove it. I already gave you a link to a Ukrainian source stating that there was no active investigation. You continue to argue...no,no,no....they had two open investigations...

Open doesn't mean active.
I have proved it, it's not my fault you won't read a link on the list your betters approve you. There were two open inquiries, that were not closed until 2017, one of them had to do with corruption. You like so many are clinging to the fact the British investigation was dismissed for missing a filing deadline and claim no other investigations were taking place, that is demonstratively false.

In other words your claim that there was no investigation into Burisma at the time Joe had the prosecutor fired by threatening to withhold aid is false.

At the time, Shokin’s office was investigating Burisma. Shokin told me he was making plans to question Hunter Biden about $3 million in fees that Biden and his partner, Archer, collected from Burisma through their American firm. Documents seized by the FBI in an unrelated case confirm the payments, which in many months totaled more than $166,000.

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma's owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General's office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me. One of those cases involved taxes; the other, allegations of corruption. Burisma announced the cases against it were not closed and settled until January 2017.

After I first reported it in a column, the New York Times and ABC News published similar stories confirming my reporting.

Joe Biden has since responded that he forced Shokin’s firing over concerns about corruption and ineptitude, which he claims were widely shared by Western allies, and that it had nothing to do with the Burisma investigation.

Some of the new documents I obtained call that claim into question.

In a newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation. “The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified.

Tell me again why Shokin, so corrupt, is not in jail?

Why is he swearing in an affidavit the exact opposite of the Dem party line, if the Dems are right would be easily proven wrong?

I think these are fair questions and instead of just taking at blind faith what people who have been lying to you for four years, you should feel free to have a thought of your own.

Last edited:

President Trump asked about a subject that would reveal how corrupt the Democrats are. He got impeached for it following the same line of bullshit they used to lie for four years.

The case for impeachment was so weak the Impeachment Articles contained no actual crimes.

Case closed.

Meanwhile Joe Biden can brag about a getting prosecutor fired who was about to question his son by threatening to withhold 1 billion in aid.

Thus proving once again that what Democrats accuse you of doing they are either doing or have done themselves.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have proved it, it's not my fault you won't read a link on the list your betters approve you. There were two open inquiries, that were not closed until 2017, one of them had to do with corruption. You like so many are clinging to the fact the British investigation was dismissed for missing a filing deadline and claim no other investigations were taking place, that is demonstratively false.

In other words your claim that there was no investigation into Burisma at the time Joe had the prosecutor fired by threatening to withhold aid is false.

At the time, Shokin’s office was investigating Burisma. Shokin told me he was making plans to question Hunter Biden about $3 million in fees that Biden and his partner, Archer, collected from Burisma through their American firm. Documents seized by the FBI in an unrelated case confirm the payments, which in many months totaled more than $166,000.

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma's owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General's office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me. One of those cases involved taxes; the other, allegations of corruption. Burisma announced the cases against it were not closed and settled until January 2017.

After I first reported it in a column, the New York Times and ABC News published similar stories confirming my reporting.

Joe Biden has since responded that he forced Shokin’s firing over concerns about corruption and ineptitude, which he claims were widely shared by Western allies, and that it had nothing to do with the Burisma investigation.

Some of the new documents I obtained call that claim into question.

In a newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation. “The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified.

Tell me again why Shokin, so corrupt, is not in jail?

Why is he swearing in an affidavit the exact opposite of the Dem party line, if the Dems are right would be easily proven wrong?

I think these are fair questions and instead of just taking at blind faith what people who have been lying to you for four years, you should feel free to have a thought of your own.
Shokin was "making plans". For Joe Biden to have wanted him fired for planning to interview Hunter...wouldn't Joe have to know about those plans? Does Shokin offer any evidence of those plans? I gave you a link to a Ukrainian official who said there was no ACTIVE investigation...and the open ones were into the company's taxes and corruption from years before Biden was on the board.

The investigations ended in 2017 with fines being paid by Burisma. Even after Shokin was fired.

Seems Shokun is your only source of info and the reason he's credible is that he isn't in jail.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
President Trump asked about a subject that would reveal how corrupt the Democrats are. He got impeached for it following the same line of bullshit they used to lie for four years.

The case for impeachment was so weak the Impeachment Articles contained no actual crimes.

Case closed.

Meanwhile Joe Biden can brag about a getting prosecutor fired who was about to question his son by threatening to withhold 1 billion in aid.

Thus proving once again that what Democrats accuse you of doing they are either doing or have done themselves.
"About to question his son".

Prove that in December of 2015 Joe Biden knew Shokin was planning to question Hunter.

When did Shokin actually get fired? Months later. So just when was this interview supposed to take place? What would be so scary about being questioned?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I gave you the "transcript" of what Trump said. Feel free to show where CNN changed his words...if you can.

Boca

Governor
The other component of the quid pro quo.
Ha, ha...you ain't as slick as you seem to think you are.

If a person says, the other thing, or another thing, they are unequivocally expressing a change of thought. In this case it's crystal clear he first sought help, if possible, from Zelensky in regards to the issues in the 2017 time period and before. i.e Crowdstrike, the server, the Mueller report, "there are a lot of things that went on"......, "I would like you to get to the bottom of it. " All of it domestic issues.

The other thing, in a different time period, the here and now period, 2019. "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that...." and why shouldn't people want to find out?

No mention of aid funds being held. No demand, no threat....no quid-pro-quo. That was simply invented by your Democrat leadership and their partners in the media

Last but not least, the transcript I'm reading from was CNN's. And it leads with this incredible lie.

President Donald Trump repeatedly pushed for Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, and his son, Hunter, during a July 25 phone call, according to a transcript of the conversation released by the White House. What else would you expect from CNN?

What I don't understand is why left leaning puppets aren't up in arms about being lied to daily since November , 2016?. They would if their spouse did.