• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden vs Trump: Opinion

Jen

Senator
ANYONE who has complained about Trump talking nasty about women ........... and now plans to vote for Biden who IS nasty to women (with volumes of photographic evidence)............ is a raging hypocrite.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I wasn't aware of volumes of photographic evidence regarding Biden... Has it been published, stashed away? Really curious now as to the content.

Jen

Senator
I wasn't aware of volumes of photographic evidence regarding Biden... Has it been published, stashed away? Really curious now as to the content.
I wasn't aware that you were so ill-informed, @Addy .
I can help with that.
Look at the pained faces on these girls and women. Little girls should never have an old guy do that to them. If you think it's okay for a man to do this, then something is seriously wrong with you.

voyager

4Q2247365
I can help with that.
Look at the pained faces on these girls and women. Little girls should never have an old guy do that to them. If you think it's okay for a man to do this, then something is seriously wrong with you.

Looks like rape to me...heh

trump makes Biden look like a Boy Scout, get over it. I should put together a a giant photoboard of repukes hugging women and children ever since I can remember.
The repubican problem is that it's hard to come up with dirt that trump isn't the King of.
Just wait until Epstein tells what he knows...

Jen

Senator
Looks like rape to me...heh

trump makes Biden look like a Boy Scout, get over it. I should put together a a giant photoboard of repukes hugging women and children ever since I can remember.
The repubican problem is that it's hard to come up with dirt that trump isn't the King of.
Just wait until Epstein tells what he knows...
So forcing yourself on a woman or a little girl is okay as long as there is no actual rape? Is that what Democrats are going with now?

FakeName

Governor
I can help with that.

What a bunch of nonsense.