• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden wants IRS to monitor people’s bank accounts more closely —Ok, let's start with Hunter Biden

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hunter is already under IRS investigation. Biden is already under investigation. Th point is they will get off with a fine. Normal people who are investigated will be prosecuted.
Why would a Senator need a checking account with his son that's a crack-head and under FBI investigation?

As if that will ever go anywhere.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Hunter is already under IRS investigation. Biden is already under investigation. Th point is they will get off with a fine. Normal people who are investigated will be prosecuted.
Is this like the I promise when the investigation is over I will show my taxes - how many years now? What a Farce you cultists believed ?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So it was not a report, it was a response to a request from the republican congressman.

It does not state that the president owes back taxes, does it?
Hey - damnit stop presenting facts - you know how that drives them away like when you turn the lights on and the roaches scatter at a greatest loser resort !

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Biden wants IRS to monitor people’s bank accounts more closely — will it catch tax cheats, or invade privacy?
In the ongoing debate over tax hikes for the rich and multi-trillion dollar government spending on the social safety net, a much smaller dollar amount is catching a lot of attention.
Biden wants IRS to monitor people’s bank accounts more closely — will it catch tax cheats, or invade privacy? (msn.com)

It will invade Republican 's privacy and catch Democrats cheating on taxes.

If Biden wants this...Let's start with his family...You know as a showing of good faith, cuz Joe does know about good faith doesn't he?
1. Hunter Biden's finances are being investigated by the DOJ.

U.S. Attorney Overseeing Hunter Biden Probe Asked to Stay On: Report (yahoo.com)

2. Trump Org has been indicted.

Trump Organization, CFO indicted on tax fraud charges (apnews.com)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Is the IRS done investigating Trumps Taxes?
I would hope so but he is a known tax cheater so you tell me - Look you know as well as me he will never show those taxes - he fought the congress in court to keep them hidden - funny thing the congress got them though didn't they.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Biden wants IRS to monitor people’s bank accounts more closely — will it catch tax cheats, or invade privacy?
In the ongoing debate over tax hikes for the rich and multi-trillion dollar government spending on the social safety net, a much smaller dollar amount is catching a lot of attention.
Biden wants IRS to monitor people’s bank accounts more closely — will it catch tax cheats, or invade privacy? (msn.com)

If Biden wants this...Let's start with his family...You know as a showing of good faith, cuz Joe does know about good faith doesn't he?
White House Hypocrisy

White House warns art world rife with money laundering as Hunter Biden sells paintings for $500,000 (msn.com)

or purely Blind

Zam-Zam

Senator

From your link:

A Biden administration proposal calls for Internal Revenue Service monitoring of people’s accounts to kick in at the $600 mark.

Specifically, the administration wants to require financial institutions tell the IRS about the aggregated “inflow” and “outflow” from bank, loan and investment accounts, according to Treasury Department documents. The rule would apply to personal and business accounts, but it would not involve handing transaction-level details over to the IRS. The reporting would be done on an annual basis and the threshold for reporting would be $600 — a level that could increase in the Capitol Hill give-and-take if the idea becomes law.

“Yes, there are concerns that some people have,” Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives, said Tuesday. “But if people are breaking the law and not paying their taxes, one way to track them is through the banking measure. I think $600, but that’s a negotiation that will go on as to what the amount is.”

Way to go after the little guy, Joe. I'm sure this will be very popular with voters.