• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Will Call for Billionaire Tax, Bigger Levy on Stock Buybacks in State of the Union

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's their M.O. It's what we keep seeing over and over. Keeping the country down to essentially blame Biden -- make him the scapegoat is what we can look forward to with the GOP.
View attachment 73907
Their very essence is lies and misdirection - pretending they seek to advance the plight of the working man while doing everything they can to suppress them and skew things toward the wealthy. They have been doing it for 40+ years, with the income/wealth gaps soaring. Their gullible cultists just don’t get it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I’m sure you know that was an entirely different proposal. But it’s true that the GOP House will reject any and all proposals to reverse any prior tax cuts on the fatcats. Which carpers will blame on Biden.
Ah ha, so biden's renewed proposal to increase taxes on billionaires, is a new proposal, despite its being a proposal to increase taxes on billionaires??

You're cute.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I know this will not occur to the folks in Washington, but...Maybe we could spend a little less?

No fighting over tax increases, no fighting over imaginary debt ceilings...Both parties get together and figure out where spending can be reduced.

Just a thought.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ah ha, so biden's renewed proposal to increase taxes on billionaires, is a new proposal, despite its being a proposal to increase taxes on billionaires??

You're cute.
Precisely. A new proposal is a new proposal. It’s not an old proposal because there have been prior, different proposals to raise taxes on the wealthy.

I think we have that squared away.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Precisely. A new proposal is a new proposal. It’s not an old proposal because there have been prior, different proposals to raise taxes on the wealthy.

I think we have that squared away.
Nah, I'll stick with what was written and reality. That being that Biden has renewed his proposal for a tax on the wealthy. One which he has not achieved in his 2 years thus far. Best of luck to you and whatever other erroneous and I'm sure self declared victorious claims of yours are to follow

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Translation: I can’t stand it when people dare to disagree with me. It’s infuriating. BTW, thanks for the ditto.
Falsehood by bugsy right on cue. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, I hope you can retain that for future reference.

As you can see, or perhaps not because you're reading comprehension is clearly lacking, what I said just above is that you're here to [Unwelcome language removed] up the thread. Which is exactly what you're doing. That's not an expression of frustration because of some sort of disagreement, nor am I infuriated in any way.

Maybe you ought to take on some additional student loans to boost your education in the areas of reading and comprehension

Bugsy McGurk

President
Falsehood by bugsy right on cue. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, I hope you can retain that for future reference.

As you can see, or perhaps not because you're reading comprehension is clearly lacking, what I said just above is that you're here to [Unwelcome language removed] up the thread. Which is exactly what you're doing. That's not an expression of frustration because of some sort of disagreement, nor am I infuriated in any way.

Maybe you ought to take on some additional student loans to boost your education in the areas of reading and comprehension
You obviously consider disagreeing with you to be screwing up a thread. There’s no other explanation for your hostile reactions.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nah, I'll stick with what was written and reality. That being that Biden has renewed his proposal for a tax on the wealthy. One which he has not achieved in his 2 years thus far. Best of luck to you and whatever other erroneous and I'm sure self declared victorious claims of yours are to follow
You have noted above that Biden has not implemented this new proposal. We have no disagreement there. But it’s not possible to have implemented a proposal that will be unveiled tonight. You agree with that, right?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I know this will not occur to the folks in Washington, but...Maybe we could spend a little less?

No fighting over tax increases, no fighting over imaginary debt ceilings...Both parties get together and figure out where spending can be reduced.

Just a thought.
Sounds good but something dems/repubs in DC will never do

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's their M.O. It's what we keep seeing over and over. Keeping the country down to essentially blame Biden -- make him the scapegoat is what we can look forward to with the GOP.
View attachment 73907
Yes something dems never did when President wasn't a dem
It's laughable you agree with Bugs all fatcats are non'dems!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You have noted above that Biden has not implemented this new proposal. We have no disagreement there. But it’s not possible to have implemented a proposal that will be unveiled tonight. You agree with that, right?
What I agree with is what was written in the originally referenced article. His renewed proposal, still not implemented.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Sounds good but something dems/repubs in DC will never do
It's unlikely, but never say never.

When tackling a gargantuan task, I am reminded of the idiom "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time."

The trick is to simply begin.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
so the over/ under on cat calls from the gang of 20 insane posse tonight is 7 - I go over for that one.

The kids will be on full display - garnering points for the lunatic base !

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member