• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Will Call for Billionaire Tax, Bigger Levy on Stock Buybacks in State of the Union

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think there’s a significant difference between not applauding/grumbling, and shouting things out like mental patients.

You agree?
Pretty big difference

I think there's a significant difference between showing what actually happened by way of reference to what Democrats did during the trump sotu, and pretending someone is shouting things out like a mental patient for an event that has not yet occurred?

You agree?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Pretty big difference

I think there's a significant difference between showing what actually happened by way of reference to what Democrats did during the trump sotu, and pretending someone is shouting things out like a mental patient for an event that has not yet occurred?

You agree?
Of course. But the SOTU’s where GOP wackjobs shouted out like mental patients have already occurred.

So there’s that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Pretty big difference

You agree?
B4B8BEF8-8F95-4C9E-88CA-C33B7BB238E8.jpeg

;-)

worldlymrb

Revenge
Biden Will Call for Billionaire Tax, Bigger Levy on Stock Buybacks in State of the Union
I think it's a great idea too. However, just like the GOP house budget cuts, it's all for show.

I say a wealth tax of about 50% on anyone with $100M on the books pay up.

Also, to help lower inflation and provide us with more government to save the planet and build back better. We need to double ALL federal tax/fee revenue including SSI and Medicare since $1 trillion will need to be allocated into next year's fiscal budget to pay the interest on US Debt.

Last edited:

PNWest thinks that this is a great idea. I wish I had confidence in Biden to get it done.
the obama administration SUBSIDIZED billionaire Musk with Tesla tax credits and subsidies. the Biden administration wants confiscatory taxes.

probably both these schemes are misguided.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah, I'm going to have to go with @worldlymrb on this one. No one actually "produces" a billion $ worth of wealth. It is always and everywhere the result of big government. I say tax the sh*t out of them.