• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden Will Call for Billionaire Tax, Bigger Levy on Stock Buybacks in State of the Union

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

PNWest thinks that this is a great idea. I wish I had confidence in Biden to get it done.

Bugsy McGurk

President

PNWest thinks that this is a great idea. I wish I had confidence in Biden to get it done.
Well, we all know the GOP House will almost certainly block that. Protecting the wallets of fatcats is their primary goal. It’s still worthwhile to call them out by proposing it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, we all know the GOP House will almost certainly block that. Protecting the wallets of fatcats is their primary goal. It’s still worthwhile to call them out by proposing it.
You think only fatcats are GOP

Deplorable

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bizarre. Did I say proposals? Step aside, adults are talking
Of course you didn’t. That would be honest. But it is a proposal. A proposal which, according to the piece, will be unveiled by Biden tonight. But the bastard hasn’t implemented his new proposal.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Of course you didn’t. That would be honest. But it is a proposal. A proposal which, according to the piece, will be unveiled by Biden tonight. But the bastard hasn’t implemented his new proposal.
What's that again? We're in a thread where the top poster is discussing Biden implementing a billionaire tax. My reply was still not implemented.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
PS..
Let me help you along before you start caterwauling again like a child. You do realize that he had proposed this before yes? And this is a revival of a previous plan that went nowhere, including prior democratic Bill introductions that went nowhere?

Anyway once you catch yourself up and stop making shit up let me know what your thoughts are on the matter

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Bad idea, Nothing will ruin the economy faster that over taxing producers.
Yup. Expect another round of demonizing people that work hard. And outright castigating the wealthy.

Nobody would mind the breath of fresh air that would be a reasoned proposal suggesting proportionate tax increases. But we won't get that in our world of good guys bad guys, in particular when the habit has always always been putting the blame on another

Bugsy McGurk

President
PS..
Let me help you along before you start caterwauling again like a child. You do realize that he had proposed this before yes? And this is a revival of a previous plan that went nowhere, including prior democratic Bill introductions that went nowhere?

Anyway once you catch yourself up and stop making shit up let me know what your thoughts are on the matter
No, I wasn’t aware of that. Gotta link to him proposing this in the past?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I’m sure you know that was an entirely different proposal. But it’s true that the GOP House will reject any and all proposals to reverse any prior tax cuts on the fatcats. Which carpers will blame on Biden.
That's their M.O. It's what we keep seeing over and over. Keeping the country down to essentially blame Biden -- make him the scapegoat is what we can look forward to with the GOP.
326269264_886120535961130_4048070917280409658_n.jpg