• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden's 21 lies to America, last night.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Wow, stupid right out of the box. You certainly live up to expectations. :)
Translation: I just can’t defend the proposition that undocumented immigrants are not people. I dug deep and came up empty. I can only lamely call you “stupid.” I hate you for making me stoop so low.

Colorforms

Senator
Translation: I just can’t defend the proposition that undocumented immigrants are not people. I dug deep and came up empty. I can only lamely call you “stupid.” I hate you for making me stoop so low.
I'm not the one who said they aren't people. That was strictly your brain damage.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We the people of the United States of America. Not "people of the world" or "people of Mexico and the United States". No sane group creates a constitution for people they aren't even a member of.

The idea is that you come here, become a citizen, and meld into our culture. Recently, leftists have decided that America shouldn't expect those who come here to adhere to our rules and traditions. Part of being a country is to have commonality, something that defines us and brings us together. Leftists like yourself like to keep us separated and at each other's throats.
So we could stop and search someone who wasn't a citizen for no reason other than we feel like it...right? We could station troops in their homes, refuse them the right free speech, imprison them without due process....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We the people of the United States of America. Not "people of the world" or "people of Mexico and the United States". No sane group creates a constitution for people they aren't even a member of.

The idea is that you come here, become a citizen, and meld into our culture. Recently, leftists have decided that America shouldn't expect those who come here to adhere to our rules and traditions. Part of being a country is to have commonality, something that defines us and brings us together. Leftists like yourself like to keep us separated and at each other's throats.
Not "we the citizens of the United States" either.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm not the one who said they aren't people. That was strictly your brain damage.
Yep. You were the one who said immigrants have no rights under the Constitution because of the use of the word “people.” You now clearly see how dopey that was.

Dissemble away.

EatTheRich

President
Expecting those who come here to live to become citizens isn't an "attack". it's an expectation and it's one we should have as a nation. You don't come here unannounced and take jobs and government handouts. It's why we have a path to citizenship in the first place. If you don't become one of us, then you're abusing our generosity.
The “path to citizenship” is purposely beset with hurdles and pitfalls that mean the ideal candidate in the first tier for admission ... that is, people in the immediate families of citizens by birth ... could take 5-10 years just to get a visa to visit the United States ... plus an additional 20-40 to actually become citizens. The hurdles are meant not to keep aliens out, though, but to make them a pariah layer that can be discriminated against without recourse.

EatTheRich

President
Either the Constitution says what it means when it says “ALL persons” or “Congress shall make NO law” or it is meaningless because it can mean whatever you want it to mean