• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden's 21 lies to America, last night.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
OK, so perhaps you would be so kind as to supply us with a list of the lies from " one of the most egregious liars in the history of mankind", Trump, over his first 100 days in office and another list of the obviously very limited or even non-existent, lies of one of the purest souls in the history of mankind, Biden, in his first days in office.

To prove your point. Really drive home the stark difference and what not.

I'll wait.
On Trump's first day in office he claimed his inauguration was attended by the largest crowd in history....What lie did Biden tell on his first day?

Bugsy McGurk

President
OK, so perhaps you would be so kind as to supply us with a list of the lies from " one of the most egregious liars in the history of mankind", Trump, over his first 100 days in office and another list of the obviously very limited or even non-existent, lies of one of the purest souls in the history of mankind, Biden, in his first days in office.

To prove your point. Really drive home the stark difference and what not.

I'll wait.
I’m quite surprised that you remain ignorant on this topic.

For your educational pleasure....

UPNYA2

Mayor
On Trump's first day in office he claimed his inauguration was attended by the largest crowd in history....What lie did Biden tell on his first day?

Yes, I remember that.

What I am asking for though is a list of lies that makes Trump"one of the most egregious liars in the history of mankind" as compared to the complete lack of any list of lies that Biden may have told.

The point being, for a group that was SO infatuated with every misspoken word from our last president to be so completely uninformed and utterly unconcerned with even trying to give the impression they give a sh it about any lies that may be spoken now makes them look, shall we say, a tad bit biased.

UPNYA2

Mayor

Yes, I have seen all of this from the NY Post's, Trump claims database, not what I need.

What I am seeking is the NY Post's "fact checkers" , Biden claims database.

Your linked to article actually states;
"The Trump claims database was nominated by the Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute at New York University for inclusion in a list of the Top Ten Works of Journalism of the Decade. “The project is a sterling example of what journalists should do — holding the powerful accountable by using reporting and facts,” the nomination said."

So it would stand to reason that the creator's of such an outstanding piece of "journalism", this, " sterling example of what journalists should do — holding the powerful accountable by using reporting and facts", would be flattered enough they would continue to do such work after Trump, no?

We were actually told the exact number of what the checkers referred to as, "suspect claims", from Trump by year, month and even daily averages. So why not offer up the same for Biden, so we can all see the stark differences?

Not arguing that what some deem to be, "suspect" claims might not be actual lies so to speak, not even asking to see a list of them, I only want similar data for more than one man so that I too can see the stark difference.

You going to help with that or not?

reason10

Governor
Do you know anything about WWII? Was there ever a danger of either the Germans or Japanese invading the US? The point would have been to reduce US influence by demanding the US surrender territories around the world....maybe even demanding economic concessions.

Thanks for propping up President Bush 43's military strike on Iran to disarm Hussein. All through his period, we on the right tried to use FDR's attack on Nazi Germany as an example of going in when there was no threat. You on the left answered "GERMANY HAD DECLARED WAR ON THE U.S."

When attempting to discredit Bush's ridding the Middle East of Hussein (the HITLER of the 21st Century) you people DID say a declaration of war against the US was enough for us to go to the other side of the world.

Also, apparently YOU know nothing about history at all. US surrendering territories around the world? What territories? Are you suggesting Poland was a US Territory? Czechoslovakia? France? England? Last time I checked, I'm thinking Guam was probably the only US territory on the other side of the world.

I learned this in college, (from a rather LIBERAL professor, I might add) who stressed the entire concept of US military bases all over Europe had to do with rapid deployment, so that the US and our allies will not be caught with our pants down and all our military hardware HERE when the next Hitler rose. (Who could ever have imagine the US would have illegally elected the next Hitler here last January?)

What danger to our democracy was evident on 911?

What danger to our democracy was evident when that half a million people LEGALLY PROTESTED on the grounds of the Capitol? (I didn't hear the phrase " threat to democracy" during the alleged Million Man March.) Who was prevented from taking office after a small handful of ANTIFA animals stormed the Capitol?

Joe is just full of schit and most of America saw that.

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
WHO classifies AIDS as an epidemic...not a pandemic.

That SAME WHO who failed the world with this virus, the one where President Trump wisely ended its welfare funding.

Pearl Harbor, 911 and WWII were not attacks on our democracy...There was no danger of our government being overthrown.

There was no danger of our government being overthrown on Jan 6. If there was ANY danger to our democracy, that occurred when Joe ILLEGALLY STOLE THE ELECTION.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, I have seen all of this from the NY Post's, Trump claims database, not what I need.

What I am seeking is the NY Post's "fact checkers" , Biden claims database.

Your linked to article actually states;
"The Trump claims database was nominated by the Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute at New York University for inclusion in a list of the Top Ten Works of Journalism of the Decade. “The project is a sterling example of what journalists should do — holding the powerful accountable by using reporting and facts,” the nomination said."

So it would stand to reason that the creator's of such an outstanding piece of "journalism", this, " sterling example of what journalists should do — holding the powerful accountable by using reporting and facts", would be flattered enough they would continue to do such work after Trump, no?

We were actually told the exact number of what the checkers referred to as, "suspect claims", from Trump by year, month and even daily averages. So why not offer up the same for Biden, so we can all see the stark differences?

Not arguing that what some deem to be, "suspect" claims might not be actual lies so to speak, not even asking to see a list of them, I only want similar data for more than one man so that I too can see the stark difference.

You going to help with that or not?
I have no idea what point you’re trying to make, if any.

I suppose you’re claiming that Biden lies like Trump. If so, try to make that case.

Good luck!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Do you know anything about WWII? Was there ever a danger of either the Germans or Japanese invading the US? The point would have been to reduce US influence by demanding the US surrender territories around the world....maybe even demanding economic concessions.

Thanks for propping up President Bush 43's military strike on Iran to disarm Hussein. All through his period, we on the right tried to use FDR's attack on Nazi Germany as an example of going in when there was no threat. You on the left answered "GERMANY HAD DECLARED WAR ON THE U.S."

When attempting to discredit Bush's ridding the Middle East of Hussein (the HITLER of the 21st Century) you people DID say a declaration of war against the US was enough for us to go to the other side of the world.

Also, apparently YOU know nothing about history at all. US surrendering territories around the world? What territories? Are you suggesting Poland was a US Territory? Czechoslovakia? France? England? Last time I checked, I'm thinking Guam was probably the only US territory on the other side of the world.

I learned this in college, (from a rather LIBERAL professor, I might add) who stressed the entire concept of US military bases all over Europe had to do with rapid deployment, so that the US and our allies will not be caught with our pants down and all our military hardware HERE when the next Hitler rose. (Who could ever have imagine the US would have illegally elected the next Hitler here last January?)

What danger to our democracy was evident on 911?

What danger to our democracy was evident when that half a million people LEGALLY PROTESTED on the grounds of the Capitol? (I didn't hear the phrase " threat to democracy" during the alleged Million Man March.) Who was prevented from taking office after a small handful of ANTIFA animals stormed the Capitol?

Joe Biden is just full of schit and most of America saw that.
First: Bush didn't order a military strike on Iran...

Second: The US has territories in the Caribbean. Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands...

Third: Yes, Germany declared war on the US.

Fourth: I supported the US intervention when Iraq invaded Kuwait.

Fifth: The danger to our democracy was the attempt to intimidate congress into rejected legally certified Electors in order to prevent Biden from being named president elect and handing republican legislatures a means to appoint their own slate to keep Trump in office. While it was legal to stand outside the capitol and chant whatever Trumpian MAGA crap they wanted...it certainly was not legal to smash windows and doors in order to take members of congress hostage.
It was not legal to wipe human feces on the walls of our capitol building. It was not legal to take pictures of documents on the desks of Senators or Representatives. It was not legal to steal a laptop or other items from the building....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The majority of copy machines and dead voters, perhaps.
Still can't seem to find all those thousands of copy machines or evidence of dead voters...but you seem to feel free to continue pushing that crap.

Try copying your ballot next time...Is your 8 1/2 by 11? The ballot is too large for my Epson and the bins are too small for the paper...but both of us know that your copy machine crap is just you whining about Trump losing.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Suddenly, a president consistently lying isn’t much of a problem to media, Hollywood, academia, entertainment, and Democrats. Lies suddenly aren’t censored on big tech platforms. Odd how that happens only when a Democrat is in office.

must just be a coincidence...
Either that or a ridiculous interpretation by some.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Yeah, and the majority of Tallahassee voted for him! Can you believe that?
Tell us who again voted for they guy who said:

Joe Biden

Joe Biden

I never had an interest in being a mayor ’cause that’s a real job. You have to produce. That’s why I was able to be a senator for 36 years.
Joe Biden

I worked at an all-black swimming pool in the east side of Wilmington, I was involved in what the Negroes, I mean, blacks were thinking, what they were feeling.
Joe Biden
Joe Biden quote: I worked at an all-black swimming pool in the east... (azquotes.com)

Whoever wants to be associated with that is just as bad.

EatTheRich

President
No danger?

None. Not even a little bit.

Tell me this then, what exactly would be the point of one country attacking another, going to war, if not to overthrow their government?

Seems like it would entail a hell of a lot of time, money, lives, etc. just to make a point, to just prove you COULD take over but instead chose to just walk away leaving the nation and it's government to carry on.

Care to reconsider that position or you just gonna double down on it as usual?
A childish and propagandistic view of the political aim served by warfare in general. When Japan attacked the U.S., their goal was to beat back an imperialist rival whose naval might and control of key territory such as the Philippines threatened Japan's colonial domination of China. They had no more intention of overthrowing the U.S.'s government than the U.S. had of overthrowing the governments of Mexico and Spain when it attacked those countries. When al-Qaeda (not a country) attacked the U.S. on 9/11, it was part of a power struggle over the government of, not the U.S., but Saudi Arabia. The goal was to cause mutual enmity between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia while baiting the U.S. into a military adventure in the Middle East that would result in American troops being withdrawn from Saudi Arabia.

EatTheRich

President
Yes, I remember that.

What I am asking for though is a list of lies that makes Trump"one of the most egregious liars in the history of mankind" as compared to the complete lack of any list of lies that Biden may have told.

The point being, for a group that was SO infatuated with every misspoken word from our last president to be so completely uninformed and utterly unconcerned with even trying to give the impression they give a sh it about any lies that may be spoken now makes them look, shall we say, a tad bit biased.
It's Biden that you have groups scrutinizing his speeches for "every misspoken word." With Trump it wasn't a question of that because he told one outlandish whopper after another, from "I can't release my taxes because they're under audit" to "Biden arranged to fire a prosecutor who was investigating his son" to "there are serious questions about whether I lost a fair election."