* See DC's list of Kook posters*
- President Joe Biden is struggling to implement his agenda amid a string of recent setbacks.
- The latest was on Thursday, Biden's bid to defend voting rights and implement vaccine mandates suffered blows.
- Some Democrats are pessimistic about their chances of retaining control of Congress.
Biden's agenda is struggling after a string of failures brought by Senate gridlock and a faltering COVID-19 strategy (msn.com)
Here are some issues left out:
1. Growing inflation now at 7 percent. Did Biden see with Govt spending comes inflation?
2. The border super-spreader event.
3. China aggression v Taiwan
4. Russian aggression v Ukraine
Do you think Biden has a grasp on any of these issues?