• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden’s efforts to protect abortion access hit roadblocks

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Heck of a job Joey!

Come on gang - let's all celebrate by singing the Biden excuse song!

♪♪♫ There is very little Biden can do about it ♫♪♪

Because face folks, with Biden there never is very much he can do about it. Weakest American President since Jimmy Carter.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Would should Biden do in light of the GOP’s hijacking of the SCOTUS and the SCOTUS cons’ extreme judicial activism reversing Roe v. Wade? Do you think Biden can reverse the SCOTUS decision?

PNWest

Would should Biden do in light of the GOP’s hijacking of the SCOTUS and the SCOTUS cons’ extreme judicial activism reversing Roe v. Wade? Do you think Biden can reverse the SCOTUS decision?
I know - he could lead the country in a rousing version of his theme song:

It's not my job to do HIS job. He's the President of the United States of America and the leader of the Democratic Party. He should protect a woman's right to choose not make excuses why he can't. He hasn't done squat. Nothing but excuses.

As I said: "Because face folks, with Biden there never is very much he can do about it. Weakest American President since Jimmy Carter. "

Bugsy McGurk

President
I know - he could lead the country in a rousing version of his theme song:

It's not my job to do HIS job. He's the President of the United States of America and the leader of the Democratic Party. He should protect a woman's right to choose not make excuses why he can't. He hasn't done squat. Nothing but excuses.

As I said: "Because face folks, with Biden there never is very much he can do about it. Weakest American President since Jimmy Carter. "
Very lame. Carping about something without offering a better alternative is worthless.

PNWest

That question must be directed to someone who thinks we have been losing for a half century.

Good luck.

Well .... Roe V Wade..... the Supreme Court.... the entire middle class.... more guns now than ever before.... economic disparity at all time highs.....

WINNING! right?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well .... Roe V Wade..... the Supreme Court.... the entire middle class.... more guns now than ever before.... economic disparity at all time highs.....

WINNING! right?
Not on those issues, obviously. The Republicans have done some awful things. For which I blame them.

PNWest

Vote Dem. The Dem party is far preferable to the GOP on those issues. That’s my answer. What’s yours? What should be done about it?
Kick out the people running the Democratic party and replace them that will actually fight effectively. No more Schumers, Bidens or Clintons. These people are losers. All of them need to go. Along with the rest of the idiots that keep losing even when they win and just blame THEIR incompetence on the GOP.

Face it - none of the crap that the GOP pulls that you apologists slam them for are things that the Democrats couldn't also do. The (D)s refuse to fight and that's why they lose.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Kick out the people running the Democratic party and replace them that will actually fight effectively. No more Schumers, Bidens or Clintons. These people are losers. All of them need to go. Along with the rest of the idiots that keep losing even when they win and just blame THEIR incompetence on the GOP.

Face it - none of the crap that the GOP pulls that you apologists slam them for are things that the Democrats couldn't also do. The (D)s refuse to fight and that's why they lose.
Next Biden loss is his student loan gambit

Bugsy McGurk

President

Ah, the defeat the Dems to combat the GOP strategy. The hari-kari approach.

;-)

PNWest

Of course, the reliever could do worse.

Let me ask you - is the fact that the (D)s have shown them incapable of getting their policies enacted not of concern to you. Don't you ever ask yourself how the GOP which is pushing positions opposed by the majority of Americans is able to get their stuff passed? Do you just blindly blame the GOP and assign no responsibility to the Democrats for failing even when they have public opinion on their side and have often (including the last 2 years) held majorities in both houses and the Presidency? Id do. And the answer that I come up with is that the people making party decisions have failed miserably. There is nothing that the GOP is pulling t hat the (D)s couldn't also pull. yet they continue to fail. What is YOUR answer? Keep electing losers?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Let me ask you - is the fact that the (D)s have shown them incapable of getting their policies enacted not of concern to you. Don't you ever ask yourself how the GOP which is pushing positions opposed by the majority of Americans is able to get their stuff passed? Do you just blindly blame the GOP and assign no responsibility to the Democrats for failing even when they have public opinion on their side and have often (including the last 2 years) held majorities in both houses and the Presidency? Id do. And the answer that I come up with is that the people making party decisions have failed miserably. There is nothing that the GOP is pulling t hat the (D)s couldn't also pull. yet they continue to fail. What is YOUR answer? Keep electing losers?
I told you my answers. Tout the D’s. Honestly refer to their accomplishments. Elect more of them. That’s better than your “strategy” of blaming the D’s for the atrocious conduct of the R’s and throwing the D’s out of office.

PNWest

I told you my answers. Tout the D’s. Honestly refer to their accomplishments. Elect more of them. That’s better than your “strategy” of blaming the D’s for the atrocious conduct of the R’s and throwing the D’s out of office.

Your strategy - Keep voting for people who don't get the job done.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” - A. Einstein