• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden’s efforts to protect abortion access hit roadblocks

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your strategy - Keep voting for people who don't get the job done.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” - A. Einstein
Nah, they get the job done. Perfectly? Nope. But far better than the R’s. I don’t want to vote D’s out. I want to vote R’s out.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Nah, they get the job done. Perfectly? Nope. But far better than the R’s. I don’t want to vote D’s out. I want to vote R’s out.
Primary out the inneffective losers of the (D) and replace them with people that will fight and win.

EatTheRich

President
Would should Biden do in light of the GOP’s hijacking of the SCOTUS and the SCOTUS cons’ extreme judicial activism reversing Roe v. Wade? Do you think Biden can reverse the SCOTUS decision?
Roosevelt could get the SCOTUS to reverse itself on his New Deal programs. But, regardless, how many battalions does the Supreme Court have at its disposal to enforce its decision to give sanction to crimes against humanity?

EatTheRich

President
Why have they lost on ALL of those issues? What should be done about it?
The ruling class has been on the offensive. Therefore the ruling-class left (those who are cautious and conciliatory so as to buy time to prepare the offensive) have been systematically giving way to the ruling-class right (those pressing their advantage by open class warfare). When the working class has pressed its own advantage, it was the left racking up victories even in the sphere of bourgeois politics and the right losing again and again. And what made that possible was independent organization and a class struggle line, most effectively under the leadership of a revolutionary communist party.