• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bidens EPA Poisons Town

I know we are all sick of the non-stop coverage of the train derailment in Ohio where in a controlled release our esteemed EPA has now poisoned a community....oh wait...

Sorry there is no non-stop coverage of this, the EPA may screw up all it wants as long as a Democrat is in the White House.......

Remember when Obama's EPA poisoned a river in CO?

So why would we be suprised if the EPA poisons a community and our MSM ... nowhere to be found really.... if Trump was still President it would be 24/7....Just as if the mine spill that happened on Obama's watch had taken place under Bush....

Membership has it's benefits.

Last edited:

Boltlady

Mayor
I know we are all sick of the non-stop coverage of the train derailment in PA where in a controlled release our esteemed EPA has now poisoned a community....oh wait...

Sorry there is no non-stop coverage of this, the EPA may screw up all it wants as long as a Democrat is in the White House.......

So why would be suprised if the EPA poisons a community and our MSM ... nowhere to be found really.... if Trump was still President it would be 24/7....Just as if the mine spill that happened on Obama's watch had taken place under Bush....

Not enough people realize just how selective our news reports are. We not only have to deal with all of the lies that get told, we also have to deal with information that we're not given at all.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I know we are all sick of the non-stop coverage of the train derailment in Ohio where in a controlled release our esteemed EPA has now poisoned a community....oh wait...

So why would we be suprised if the EPA poisons a community and our MSM ... nowhere to be found really.... if Trump was still President it would be 24/7....Just as if the mine spill that happened on Obama's watch had taken place under Bush....

How was the train derailment the fault of the EPA?

I just did a search on train derailment ohio and got articles from the NYTimes from yesterday, ABC from yesterday, CNN from Sunday, NBC from last night.

Just what the f*ck is your point?

How was the train derailment the fault of the EPA?

I just did a search on train derailment ohio and got articles from the NYTimes from yesterday, ABC from yesterday, CNN from Sunday, NBC from last night.
The point is, if a controlled burn had gone this badly while Trump was President, the news coverage would be 100 times what it is.

Say for example if the idiot Transportation Sec. was nowhere to be found... or worse is giving some stupid speech about how too many guys in hard hats are white..........

Meanwhile they are finding more and more animals dead from all of this...

Just what the f*ck is your point?
.......what a tough guy........ :rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The point is, if a controlled burn had gone this badly while Trump was President, the news coverage would be 100 times what it is.

Say for example if the idiot Transportation Sec. was nowhere to be found... or worse is giving some stupid speech about how too many guys in hard hats are white..........

Meanwhile they are finding more and more animals dead from all of this...

.......what a tough guy........ :rolleyes:
So you don't have a point. Got it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Awww hug? Must be hard for you to keep hearing/seeing in real time how incompetent the Biden Adminstration is.

I mean ya get what you vote for.... or in this case what the FBI arranged......;)
Re-read your top post. You make less and less sense.

You complain that the EPA was somehow in control of the train and responsible for the wreck and then that the media didn't cover the story...and yet both of those points are lies.

So why would we be suprised if the EPA poisons a community and our MSM ... nowhere to be found really.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Awww hug? Must be hard for you to keep hearing/seeing in real time how incompetent the Biden Adminstration is.

I mean ya get what you vote for.... or in this case what the FBI arranged......;)
Yeah...we never had a train wreck while Trump was king.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you know of one of this magnitude and seriousness, and it was ignored to this degree by the Trump administration, then let's hear it. With quantitatively defined source/link.
Yeah, Biden should have gone to Ohio and tossed paper towels to the victims and met with the President of Ohio.