• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biden's head-turning comments on Asians resurface

EatTheRich

President
The plain fact is that Joe Biden is a racist and bigoted man. He has a long, long, long history of making racist remarks, supporting racist policies, and associating professionally with other racists.

It will be pointed out many times over the next few months, but the simple fact is that his supporters don't care, because they largely share the same racism and bigotry that afflicts Joe Biden.
And because Trump is also a racist so they still feel attracted to the “lesser of 2 evils” strategy that led to Biden’s nomination in the first place.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
you're a fvcking moron.

The federal government will no longer use the terms "Negro" and "Oriental" after President Barack Obama signed a bill into law.

You want to draw a non-existent distinction between 'Orient', and 'Oriental'. Fvcking pathetic.

Now run away and report me.
Report you? Nah. This is great evidence of just how smart you are. Orient is a place, Oriental is not.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not to Asian people there isnt. BOTH terms are offensive to them, according to Asian people. YOU dont get to determine what is and is not offensive to them, they do.
Do you have a link to any complaining about the use of the word "Orient" to refer to the countries of Asia?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
1. Trump isn't trying to unite us. His entire agenda is one of division.
2. The RNC policy of hate, white supremacy, anti-islam and anti-civilization is hardly a course for success.

Trump is the most divisive president I've known of...in any country.
You're no slouch about being hateful and divisive the way you post on this board, you just might be a good christian and practice what you preach.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're no slouch about being hateful and divisive the way you post on this board, you just might be a good christian and practice what you preach.
I could see why you'd claim I'm being divisive...I keep posting facts to refute false statements by the Trump supporters here. The slander and lies being pushed by Trump and those who support him are what I call un-Christian...Did Hillary and Bill really kill over 100 people? Is there evidence they've killed anyone? Any evidence that Michelle Obama is a man? Nothing but a photo shopped picture, which I've debunked with a video of her walking on stage which was clearly the source of the still picture. Bearing false witness a familiar phrase?

Feel free to point out a post of mine that is un-Christian.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not to Asian people there isnt. BOTH terms are offensive to them, according to Asian people. YOU dont get to determine what is and is not offensive to them, they do.
Except that you are unable to find evidence that anyone cares about calling part of Asia the Orient. If you can't then you are the only one whining about it. Are you from Asia?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Joe Biden Refers to Asia as 'The Orient'
Vice President Joe Biden described Asia as "the Orient' in a speech here today, hours after he apologized for using a word that could be perceived as anti-Semitic.

"You know, on the way back from Mumbai to go meet with President Xi in China, I stopped in Singapore to meet with a guy named Lee Kuan Yew, who most foreign policy experts around the world say is the wisest man in the Orient," Biden said at the kickoff for the "Nuns on the Bus" tour today.

The word "Orient" is considered widely outdated and could be perceived as offensive, or insensitive, especially when used in reference to people.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The plain fact is that Joe Biden is a racist and bigoted man. He has a long, long, long history of making racist remarks, supporting racist policies, and associating professionally with other racists.

It will be pointed out many times over the next few months, but the simple fact is that his supporters don't care, because they largely share the same racism and bigotry that afflicts Joe Biden.
You should hear what he thinks about black people.

Oh wait, my bad. That's what started this all over again last week.

Joe - please limit youre ethnic stereotyping and insults to groups everyone in America seems to hate. People of faith. Rural red state residents. People who aren't wearing masks 24/7. UNwounded warriors. District attorneys. Carnival barkers. Pickup truck owners. The writers of Game of Thrones . . .