• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bidens hollow words: Ukraine edition

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I did not claim expertise there...I was IT anda barely qualified for .45.
LMFAO only weapon you where close to was M14's with plugged barrels in the whore house in Boot camp.............and couldn't have saved your ship with the IT bullshit if overcame by Gooks

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LMFAO only weapon you where close to was M14's with plugged barrels in the whore house in Boot camp.............and couldn't have saved your ship with the IT bullshit if overcame by Gooks
I was in boot in 1972. We had Springfield 09s.

I was also division damage control NCO. I actually did help save our ship from a fire.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Is this you showing your respect for veterans?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Were you under the impression that Russia withdrew and ceased operations when Trump became president?
Somebody flag this post. This leftist was busted LYING STRAIGHT UP about specific historical event…and he doubled down on it. Crimea was invaded and overtaken during Obama’s presidency in 2014. This person was corrected and REFUSED to change his assertion.

Lesson: accept NO CONTENT from these guys. They don’t merely “make mistakes”. They direct lies to help their preferred pols and then will not recant.

EatTheRich

President
Somebody flag this post. This leftist was busted LYING STRAIGHT UP about specific historical event…and he doubled down on it. Crimea was invaded and overtaken during Obama’s presidency in 2014. This person was corrected and REFUSED to change his assertion.

Lesson: accept NO CONTENT from these guys. They don’t merely “make mistakes”. They direct lies to help their preferred pols and then will not recant.
I never made any claim that contradicted the fact that Crimea was invaded while Obama was president. What I pointed out—100% accurately—was that it continued to be occupied while Trump was president. You know … exposing the claim that “ Putin made no moves on Ukraine during the Trump administration” as false.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I never made any claim that contradicted the fact that Crimea was invaded while Obama was president. What I pointed out—100% accurately—was that it continued to be occupied while Trump was president. You know … exposing the claim that “ Putin made no moves on Ukraine during the Trump administration” as false.
Have a great night. ETR. Good grief!

I sure hope others see this CRAP.

@bdtex
@PhilFish

NO action requested…just a DATA POINT.

Truth is actively eschewed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Have a great night. ETR. Good grief!

I sure hope others see this CRAP.

@bdtex
@PhilFish

NO action requested…just a DATA POINT.

Truth is actively eschewed.
13,000 Ukrainians have been killed since Putin started the conflict in Eastern Ukraine. If you think peace broke out in 2017 you are very much mistaken.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I was in the Air Force Jack - only the incompetent boot lickers reach the "places where realt time decisions are made." But you obviously know it all, so you probably already knew that.
so what rank were you? At what rank would we find the boot lickers?

Funny how you and @Dawg claim such affection for veterans, but post such insults aimed at them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He could have had them use Bagram rather than Kabul, where they could have established a viable perimeter (for one).
Ok General...what is the range of a 155mm field artillery piece? Your viable perimeter would have to have been wide enough to prevent a mortar attack or artillery barrage.
Right? Do you know how far Bagram is from Kabul? Is it walking distance? Would 70km be too far to expect refugees to walk?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Only to Veterans that deserve respect

Joe needs defend OUR borders before Ukraine's
I remember you getting up in someone's face over the comments related to military veterans who took part in Trump's mob as if that showed disrespect to all veterans...

Dealing with your opinions is like nailing jello to the wall.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

They've been Trumped

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ok General...what is the range of a 155mm field artillery piece? Your viable perimeter would have to have been wide enough to prevent a mortar attack or artillery barrage.
Right? Do you know how far Bagram is from Kabul? Is it walking distance? Would 70km be too far to expect refugees to walk?
Border is topic and all you have is name calling