• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bidens hollow words: Ukraine edition

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sgt's were NCO's E-5+
I guess you got your discharge before they taught the class on ranks.
Army Non-Commissioned Officers (E-4 to E-6)

Like nearly all the other branches of the Armed Forces, the United States Army consider all ranks E-4 and above to be NCOs. Corporals (E-4) are referred to as junior NCOs, however, they are given the same respect as any other NCO.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
100's of 1000's of illegals crossing our borders
and not the Ukraine borders
How many are caught and deported? If that is more than zero then the borders are not wide open.

The number of illegals crossing the border was greater than zero while Trump was in charge as well...and not all were apprehended and deported.

2015:

March 2021: never left alone
A phone call? Isn't that an impeachable offense?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No, I don’t know it all Raoul. However when faced with a huge undertaking like getting out of a 20+ year nation building cluster fvck like Afghanistan, military leaders are trained and paid to deal with tricky situations in real time. It came as a huge surprise to our military Intel when the Afghani Military that we spent trillions to equip, train and support for decades turned tail and surrendered their positions to Taliban rabble without firing a shot, I think our guys did a damn good job of evacuating under hostile conditions. As far as only incompetent bootlickers reaching High level military rank, I disagree. I think we have by far the best military on the planet and that includes very intelligent and well trained top brass.
That is, in fact, not a fact:

Gen. Austin Miller, the Commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan from 2018 through July of this year, reportedly warned Democrat President Joe Biden against withdrawing all forces from Afghanistan, and he strongly pushed back against intelligence reports that said the Afghan military could hold off the Taliban for 1-3 years, indicating that they would collapse significantly faster.

Biden Was Warned By General In Charge Of U.S. Forces In Afghanistan That Intel Was Bad, Report Says | The Daily Wire

RickWA

Snagglesooth
13,000 Ukrainians have been killed since Putin started the conflict in Eastern Ukraine. If you think peace broke out in 2017 you are very much mistaken.
He LIED. (Most certainly a thing you know quite a lot about). You lying leftists sure stick together. Ahh…the ties that bind…LYING.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is, in fact, not a fact:

Gen. Austin Miller, the Commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan from 2018 through July of this year, reportedly warned Democrat President Joe Biden against withdrawing all forces from Afghanistan, and he strongly pushed back against intelligence reports that said the Afghan military could hold off the Taliban for 1-3 years, indicating that they would collapse significantly faster.

Biden Was Warned By General In Charge Of U.S. Forces In Afghanistan That Intel Was Bad, Report Says | The Daily Wire
did Trump have the same intel?