• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bigger problem than the 'virus'

BobbyT

Governor
You do know that before you on the left beat the christian out of this country, that this country gave the most aid to the world via Christian charity?!? I don't know that is true anymore. My point being is you could join the Peace Corps or talk to Bill Gates to give you money to go did water wells in Africa or something.

I answered this up above. ha ha Even before I read this part. Classic.

Like I said Christian charity from the U.S. dwarfed the rest of the world. And you on the left had to go and fvk it up. ha ha

You just made this shit up. Trump said or did something you didn't like and think you can put it on me. That's a joke on you.
Lol. You grant the left a lot of power. Thanks.

BobbyT

Governor
As you're using their suffering to damn Christians...……………..if all the lib haters of Christians sent $10 it wouldn't be a drop in the bucket...…………...have you considered libs hate of GOD and Christians could be the reason for their misery? If memory is correct you posted you're an Atheist...……..so why does God bother you so since you think there isn't a God?
I didn't bring up Christians, I just responded.

Seems you're interested in gossiping about my religious affiliation, gossip hound. Go ahead and link to me saying I'm atheist, if you can find it, which you won't. I will admit to despising the sort of Christian who uses his religion to beat up other people while behaving contrary to Christian beliefs. Those sorts give a bad name to Christians everywhere.

Last edited:
Lol. You grant the left a lot of power. Thanks.
Are you kidding the left owns Hollywood, the left infiltrates academia, the deep state is leftist, the left has for 40 years dominated national media. Atheist are finding their morals no holy book can provide them from leftist politics.

It started small but decade after decade grew and infected the nation. The army has gone Cuomo, the war on poverty is now at $20T and the poverty rate hasn't gone down in decades, Target has unisex bathrooms, Facebook has 50 pronouns, censorship on campus is extreme, Antifa is called national heroes by the left, borders are wide open, top political contenders offer welfare at grand theft levels, ... The BAT shit crazy has never been greater and it is ALL thanks to the left/commies/Democrats.

Last edited:
that is my thought as well, plague, famine, war all going to happen.

It's going to get ugly for the third world peoples. Be glad we live here.
That's why we leverage our military to plunder there. A military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet while supporting 73% of the worlds dictatorships is not luck, it's economic colonization. Yup, the devastation is coming, you're not immune, your stock market is already nervous. Biblical. The ravages of predatory capitalism and climate change. Whatever. A curious fulfilling of the Manifest Destiny paradigm.

Mick

The Right is always right
is Donald doing the Christian thing and sending aid to those, what he referred to in his vast Christian charity as "shithole," countries?

Yes, he is. So, are you going to argue that they really aren't shitholes now? That's a lot of damn aid to non-shitholes huh? Seems as if you can't get your stories straight. You have now argued that it's bad for non-shit holes not to get aid. Does that even make any Goddamn sense? Fact is they are shitholes and they do receive a lot of aid from the United States. Let me guess, orange man bad. That's all TDS knows. Facts and sense don't matter.

Last edited:

Boltlady

Mayor
Ducks, peeking ducks.
According to what I've read the Chinese have amassed 100,000 ducks to be ready to deal with the locusts if they should invade China. It's said that each duck can eat 200 of the critters a day. That times 100,000 is a lot of locusts.

They should ship a lot of those ducks to Africa.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
According to what I've read the Chinese have amassed 100,000 ducks to be ready to deal with the locusts if they should invade China. It's said that each duck can eat 200 of the critters a day. That times 100,000 is a lot of locusts.

They should ship a lot of those ducks to Africa.
going to be a lot of fat ducks, sure need to watch your step around that many quackers.