• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bill Maher tests positive for Covid.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If Maher has no symptoms and is feeling fine, why the delay?

The killer Covid variants are out there.
In my area, a 25 year old son and his 46 year old mother were infected in early April. Mother was hospitalized for about a week, only needing oxygen.
Son has been in the hospital for one month now, on a ventilator, episodes of heart stopping. No one expects him to make it.

Spamature

President
If Maher has no symptoms and is feeling fine, why the delay?

The killer Covid variants are out there.
In my area, a 25 year old son and his 46 year old mother were infected in early April. Mother was hospitalized for about a week, only needing oxygen.
Son has been in the hospital for one month now, on a ventilator, episodes of heart stopping. No one expects him to make it.
That is a real tragedy.

Covid has not gone away when half the country can still get infected and the rate of infection is still in the high 30k/per day.
I think lifting the indoor masks mandate should have been tied to the 70% of adults vaccinated target.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is a real tragedy.

Covid has not gone away when half the country can still get infected and the rate of infection is still in the high 30k/per day.
I think lifting the indoor masks mandate should have been tied to the 70% of adults vaccinated target.
We are still learning about Covid, tests and the vaccine. CDC director talked about it this morning that the vaccine may actually cause a false positive because of antibodies it creates. No symptoms, no illness, no need to hospitalize.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
We are still learning about Covid, tests and the vaccine. CDC director talked about it this morning that the vaccine may actually cause a false positive because of antibodies it creates. No symptoms, no illness, no need to hospitalize.
Yes, and so I was ahead of him again on the science.