• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Biologically Male Runner To Compete In USA Women’s Olympic Trials

Barbella

Senator
Does anyone here agree with this bullshit? I know in horse racing, for instance, there are separate races for the fillies and the colts. Why do you think that is?
Answer: because nature is sane and fair. Leftist assholery isn’t.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
It's craziness on it's face. When will some people recognize men are men and women are women? No matter how many surgeries they have or how many hormones they take, it will not change what nature made them.

Boca

Governor
It's craziness on it's face. When will some people recognize men are men and women are women? No matter how many surgeries they have or how many hormones they take, it will not change what nature made them.
When you consider that some people, many of them lawmakers, are all in for the butchering of babies for profit, no matter the gender, the hideousness and evil that exists can't be ignored.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Does anyone here agree with this bullshit? I know in horse racing, for instance, there are separate races for the fillies and the colts. Why do you think that is?

it's bs, it gives an unfair advantage to the tranny the should be forced to compete in their original gender class.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
It'll be interesting to see if it stands. I think other countries will have a problem with it, and the PC leftist gastapo will slander them.

There just needs to be a full education of how men and women differ, and the mutitude of biological advantages men have that have nothing to do with testosterone.

Most people I talk to think it's only hormones. It's inifinitely more, sad to see the populace so uneducated.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

Is this one topic that possibly everyone at PJ can agree on? Do we all agree males shouldn't compete in female sports?

Zam-Zam

Senator

There's an easy solution

Instead of denoting athletes as "Male. Female, or Other", denote them as having XX or XY chromosomes. That's science.

RIP women's sports. Y'all had a good run, but it's over, and the blame lies 100% with people like this, anti-science and anti-woman:

She isn't a male. And our esteemed colleuge Mr. Speed Limits believe all sports should include every gender.
Or just cancel the Olympics for the transphobia.

This is caused by the slippery slope the slimy left has perpetrated upon us in the name of tolerance.

It'll be interesting to see if it stands. I think other countries will have a problem with it, and the PC leftist gastapo will slander them.

There just needs to be a full education of how men and women differ, and the mutitude of biological advantages men have that have nothing to do with testosterone.

Most people I talk to think it's only hormones. It's inifinitely more, sad to see the populace so uneducated.
Oh I don't know. Russia and Germany have been doing this for years.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

This true. Male and female have differing muscle structure, bone density, heart size/pumping capacity, lung size, etc. It is vastly more than body chemistry/testosterone.

This should never happen.