• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black America is 'fed up' and tired of supporting Dems

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I did, which is a common racial slur hurled at blacks who dare to question Democrat policy.

You're trying to threadjack it to Trump's tweets and speeches. Please, stay on topic.
I am challenging you to compare a single statement from Biden that the person it was about said it wasn't racist at all to statements made by your chosen candidate. If you are suggesting people shouldn't vote for Biden because he called Obama clean..how can you ignore the numerous quotes from Trump?

The topic is a claim that blacks are tired of supporting dems...how can republicans possibly be off topic when you are suggesting blacks should start supporting them?

EatTheRich

President
So why have 100,000 died?

at weed shops and liquor stores, why doesn't C-19 affect Wal-Mart workers, but, it does churches?

how about book stores, how essential is that?
It does affect Wal-Mart workers, who are among those who have died. But if people had not been able to purchase food, hundreds of millions would have died.

The bookstore I work at is not classified as an essential business. But it has reopened as part of this state’s phase 1 reopening.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It does affect Wal-Mart workers, who are among those who have died. But if people had not been able to purchase food, hundreds of millions would have died.

The bookstore I work at is not classified as an essential business. But it has reopened as part of this state’s phase 1 reopening.
I don't buy food at Wal-Mart

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Many people do purchase food at Wall-Mart or other grocery stores. Others go to essential businesses to purchase the tools they need to procure food.
Yes, they have youtubers videoing Wally-World shoppers that are often made fun of even in PJ...…………….Wally-World trying to get shoppers to wear mask and can't get all to wear pants!

Weed to procure food? Munchies //

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
according to many, including Lawrence Jones.

Fox Nation host Lawrence Jones said on Monday that presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden was "ill-prepared" for “The Breakfast Club” interview with Charlamagne tha God, where the former vice president came under fire last week after making a controversial remark about black Americans supporting President Trump.

“He’s been running away from 'The Breakfast Club' and Charlamagne tha God for a while,” Jones told “Fox & Friends.

"The Breakfast Club," a nationally broadcast morning talk show popular with black listeners, has been a platform for presidential candidates to discuss issues pertaining to the black community.

“A lot of politicians have rightfully been running away from 'The Breakfast Club' because they don’t have any agenda for black America," said Jones.

Jones said that Biden was very “condescending” in the interview with Charlamagne tha God.

“He tried to educate Charlamagne on the crime bill," he said. "Most people in black America know what happened with the crime bill. He tried to pass the buck, he tried to pretend that he really had a black agenda with the ‘lift every voice.’

“Black America is fed up. They’re tired of giving their votes to Democrats. They’re tired of Republicans not showing up in the community and they would sit this election out if the Democratic Party does not give them something of value. They realize the power they wield and they want reciprocal trade when it comes to this. As the president likes to say: if we’re going to give our vote, we need a tradeoff, we need something that’s going to benefit the community.”
Did Trump ever do an interview with the Breakfast Club? If he did I don't remember it. I watch the Breakfast Club on YouTube regularly.