• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black America is 'fed up' and tired of supporting Dems

Zam-Zam

Senator
I went by what Obama had to say. He found nothing wrong with Biden's comment. If he was not offended why in hell would I be?

Are you thinking Trump is not condescending to groups other than right wing whites?

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

Obama is a politician. Politicians say what they think people want to hear. At any rate, Obama doesn't get to speak for all black people anymore than I do.

You might think the notion of a black man being considered articulate by some white guy as "storybook" a great compliment. Not much different than saying Obama is a credit to his race, etc. If that's how you see it, there's not much I can do about it. It's how you choose to see the world.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
And here you are. Masquerading as a Puerto Rican woman and taking idiotic back sniping cheap shots at her every day. Get a life and figure out who you are before throwing stones at others. Your whole existence here is a phony fraud....Disgusting, you bet.

You OK ? Settle down.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I went by what Obama had to say. He found nothing wrong with Biden's comment. If he was not offended why in hell would I be?

Are you thinking Trump is not condescending to groups other than right wing whites?

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

Uh because he's a politician and fellow democrat.

Put an "R" after Biden's name and the clatter from Oblammo & the DNC would be endless.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wrong again. By the time Jackie Robinson, Nat King Cole, and Louis Armstrong passed away, they all had seen the GOP has started to switch into the party of race baiting and white nationalism with Nixon’s southern strategy in ‘68 and all became Democrats. Nat became a Democrat to support JFK before he died Willie Mays is still alive and a Democrat.

Getting back on topic, I predict that Joe Biden WILL choose a black woman for his running mate and no matter who she is people like you will continue to make vile slanderous personal attacks on her whoever she is. If it’s Michelle, you will call her a man, if it’s Kamala, you will call her a whore and if it’s Stacy you will make other slanderous attacks. That’s just how you guys roll. That’s why very few Black Americans will vote for Trump or any other GOP candidate.
I'd vote for JFK, but, LBJ had JFK snuffed so he could use his 'Gulf of Tokin" lie

"people like me will continue to make vile slanderous personal attacks"...……..so I'm like the lovely PJ dem/libs making slanderous personal attacks on our First Lady or other R females.

I'm think 1.3 million blacks voted for Trump in 2016 (of course 'Moe Joe' now says they are not Black and we'll see soon how many in 2020 (if they live long enough) Chicago just had bloodiest black on black weekend since 2015.

Seem you only paint with half of your paint brush and don't paint those with your political beliefs=hypocrisy

I've never called Harris a "whore" just a Porcupine and face the truth, Abrams is Pelosi's fat woman.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'd vote for JFK, but, LBJ had JFK snuffed so he could use his 'Gulf of Tokin" lie

"people like me will continue to make vile slanderous personal attacks"...……..so I'm like the lovely PJ dem/libs making slanderous personal attacks on our First Lady or other R females.

I'm think 1.3 million blacks voted for Trump in 2016 (of course 'Moe Joe' now says they are not Black and we'll see soon how many in 2020 (if they live long enough) Chicago just had bloodiest black on black weekend since 2015.

Seem you only paint with half of your paint brush and don't paint those with your political beliefs=hypocrisy

I've never called Harris a "whore" just a Porcupine and face the truth, Abrams is Pelosi's fat woman.
I like and respect Melania and never made any slanderous vile attacks on her. Also really liked Pat Nixon, Betty Ford, Rosylyn Carter, Nancy Reagan, Barbara and Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton and especially Michelle Obama. I hope Biden picks Michelle. The haters in your party are really sick when it comes to Michelle and she would make a great campaigner. Let’s face it Dawg, the two most maligned and insulted First Ladies in US history by far are Hillary Clinton (who has been savaged by GOP haters like Limbaugh and his Ditto Haters Since before she ever stepped into the White House) and Michelle. Limbaugh built his career on hating Hillary.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I like and respect Melania and never made any slanderous vile attacks on her. Also really liked Pat Nixon, Betty Ford, Rosylyn Carter, Nancy Reagan, Barbara and Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton and especially Michelle Obama. I hope Biden picks Michelle. The haters in your party are really sick when it comes to Michelle and she would make a great campaigner. Let’s face it Dawg, the two most maligned and insulted First Ladies in US history by far are Hillary Clinton (who has been savaged by GOP haters like Limbaugh and his Ditto Haters Since before she ever stepped into the White House) and Michelle. Limbaugh built his career on hating Hillary.
Well, 'Moe Joe' hasn't got the delegates yet to be the NOM, Hillary is one of most corrupt women in America and it would be funny if Mooch is VP pick...……...oh well, time will tell

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, 'Moe Joe' hasn't got the delegates yet to be the NOM, Hillary is one of most corrupt women in America and it would be funny if Mooch is VP pick...……...oh well, time will tell
Funny thing...the "most corrupt woman in America" and the republicans have yet to be able to actually find a crime. The investigation into CGI was announced over a year ago...and nothing yet. You guys have been pushing the names of over 100 people that the Clintons have murdered...and not one single bit of evidence to support your accusations.

Anybody can go to the obits and collect a bunch of names and call it the Trump Death list....I guess the whole "Thou shalt not bear false witness" thing doesn't apply to republicans....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
U.S. inquiry into FBI, Clinton spurred by Republicans ends without results: Washington Post

EatTheRich

President
"you aren't the one who earned it"

The hell I'm not...……….essential workers can go Enlist and get the same benefits...…...why haven't they or YOU?

It's not "welfare" when benefits are paid with blood/sweat and tears.

Dismissed
Essential workers are risking their lives to save the lives of others right now.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Actually Hillary Clinton is an incredible woman who has lived and worked through our exciting times in every political major event from Watergate, the anti Vietnam war movement, the women’s rights struggles right up to the present day. Anyone who has ever worked with her or really knows her respects and admires her including several high ranking members of the opposite party. I understand that you and millions of other Americans have been systematically taught to hate her by first rate propagandists like lying scumbags Hannity, Limbaugh and Roger Ailes’ other gaggle of hate mongers on Fox News. Michelle would be an excellent pick as both her and her husband have extremely high favorability ratings. I hope she gets the nod.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Essential workers are risking their lives to save the lives of others right now.
So why have 100,000 died?

at weed shops and liquor stores, why doesn't C-19 affect Wal-Mart workers, but, it does churches?

how about book stores, how essential is that?

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Obama is a politician. Politicians say what they think people want to hear. At any rate, Obama doesn't get to speak for all black people anymore than I do.

You might think the notion of a black man being considered articulate by some white guy as "storybook" a great compliment. Not much different than saying Obama is a credit to his race, etc. If that's how you see it, there's not much I can do about it. It's how you choose to see the world.
Jimmy Cannon, the great sportswriter once said of Joe Louis: “ He‘s a credit to his race...The human race...I feel the same way about Muhammad Ali, Roberto Clemente, Jackie Robinson, Ceasar Chavez and many other Americans of all races.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Actually Hillary Clinton is an incredible woman who has lived and worked through our exciting times in every political major event from Watergate, the anti Vietnam war movement, the women’s rights struggles right up to the present day. Anyone who has ever worked with her or really knows her respects and admires her including several high ranking members of the opposite party. I understand that you and millions of other Americans have been systematically taught to hate her by first rate propagandists like lying scumbags Hannity, Limbaugh and Roger Ailes’ other gaggle of hate mongers on Fox News. Michelle would be an excellent pick as both her and her husband have extremely high favorability ratings. I hope she gets the nod.
That's your opinion
not mine

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My opinion is based on facts and reality. Your‘s is based on parroting carefully crafted hate propaganda.
Why turn to Lies?
You don't know we well enough to post such Lies and as I posted, that's your opinion snd not mine, I have no reason to call your opinions Lies or lower myslf to your standards.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Jimmy Cannon, the great sportswriter once said of Joe Louis: “ He‘s a credit to his race...The human race...I feel the same way about Muhammad Ali, Roberto Clemente, Jackie Robinson, Ceasar Chavez and many other Americans of all races.

Oddly enough, I've never heard anyone refer to, say, Benjamin Franklin or Thomas Edison as "A credit to his race".

I wonder why?

:)