• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black America is 'fed up' and tired of supporting Dems

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
according to many, including Lawrence Jones.

Fox Nation host Lawrence Jones said on Monday that presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden was "ill-prepared" for “The Breakfast Club” interview with Charlamagne tha God, where the former vice president came under fire last week after making a controversial remark about black Americans supporting President Trump.

“He’s been running away from 'The Breakfast Club' and Charlamagne tha God for a while,” Jones told “Fox & Friends.

"The Breakfast Club," a nationally broadcast morning talk show popular with black listeners, has been a platform for presidential candidates to discuss issues pertaining to the black community.

“A lot of politicians have rightfully been running away from 'The Breakfast Club' because they don’t have any agenda for black America," said Jones.

Jones said that Biden was very “condescending” in the interview with Charlamagne tha God.

“He tried to educate Charlamagne on the crime bill," he said. "Most people in black America know what happened with the crime bill. He tried to pass the buck, he tried to pretend that he really had a black agenda with the ‘lift every voice.’

“Black America is fed up. They’re tired of giving their votes to Democrats. They’re tired of Republicans not showing up in the community and they would sit this election out if the Democratic Party does not give them something of value. They realize the power they wield and they want reciprocal trade when it comes to this. As the president likes to say: if we’re going to give our vote, we need a tradeoff, we need something that’s going to benefit the community.”

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I'm not making any bold predictions, but I'll be interested to see the percentage of black vote in this election.

From what I've been told constantly from that culture, it's very much appreciated to have "real talk". No BS. And, like him or not, Trump is far more "real", than Biden.

It would surprise me if Biden got like 95+% of the black vote like an Obama got.

But, time will tell.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I'm not making any bold predictions, but I'll be interested to see the percentage of black vote in this election.

From what I've been told constantly from that culture, it's very much appreciated to have "real talk". No BS. And, like him or not, Trump is far more "real", than Biden.

It would surprise me if Biden got like 95+% of the black vote like an Obama got.

But, time will tell.
Biden won’t get 95%, but that’s a high bar. He will certainly get a large majority, no doubt.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Biden won’t get 95%, but that’s a high bar. He will certainly get a large majority, no doubt.
Unquestionably.

I mean, there's a STRONG culture in the black community (and in the white mainstream media) from decades and decades of political dogma that will outcast any black person that even considers weighing differing political ideologies.

Just imagine merely considering the pros of capitalism and being immediately screamed at as a "house n*gger", an "Uncle Tom".. or hell, you aren't even worthy of your skin color (a la Joe Biden). That would sadly keep most people in line based off of mere intimidation.

It takes brave, strong souls to overcome such racist vitriol.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Unquestionably.

I mean, there's a STRONG culture in the black community (and in the white mainstream media) from decades and decades of political dogma that will outcast any black person that even considers weighing differing political ideologies.

Just imagine merely considering the pros of capitalism and being immediately screamed at as a "house n*gger", an "Uncle Tom".. or hell, you aren't even worthy of your skin color (a la Joe Biden). That would sadly keep most people in line based off of mere intimidation.

It takes brave, strong souls to overcome such racist vitriol.
Lol...that’s the talking point anyway. And a pretty good excuse.

maybe if cons ran more minorities instead of almost entirely white makes all the time, that could help, too.

Mr. Friscus

Governor

maybe if cons ran more minorities instead of almost entirely white makes all the time, that could help, too.
Well that's a catch 22 if I ever heard one.

If an entire culture is dedicated to distinguish themselves based on their race, and has
largely put their faith in one political party without question... then it'd be understandable why there wouldn't be many people from that culture in the opposing party.

There have been very successful people in the GOP who aren't white.

Meanwhile, I, and Conservatives of all races, don't view the world like you. We're anti-quota. It's foolish to judge people, or parties, based on their skin color. That's a left-wing ideology. I, and Conservatives, prefer for candidates to run on policy.. and it doesn't matter what race the candidate is because the policy effects everyone.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

If an entire culture is raised to largely put their faith in one political party without question... then it'd be understandable why there wouldn't be many people from that culture in the opposing party.

Meanwhile, I, and Conservatives of all races, don't view the world like you. We're anti-quota. It's foolish to judge people, or parties, based on their skin color. That's a left-wing ideology. I, and Conservatives, prefer for candidates to run on policy.. and it doesn't matter what race the candidate is because the policy effects everyone.
Trump runs on vitriol, not policy. His name calling and insults are an embarrassment.
"Little Marco"? "Lying Ted"? "Sleepy Joe"?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Trump runs on vitriol, not policy. His name calling and insults are an embarrassment.
"Little Marco"? "Lying Ted"? "Sleepy Joe"?
1. I find Trump to certainly have a petty streak. Even if he's met with horrendous pettiness, some of his response is entirely unnecessary. It's not some crisis, as the media portrays... but it's just silly nonsense.

2. If you equate "Sleepy Joe" to "Uncle Tom"... well... I'd say you're the one who is out to lunch on sensitivity.

Last edited:
I kill

1. I find Trump to certainly have a petty streak. Even if he's met with horrendous pettiness, some of his response is entirely unnecessary. It's not some crisis, as the media portrays... but it's just silly nonsense.

2. If you equate "Sleepy Joe" to "Uncle Tom"... well... I'd say you're the one who is out to lunch on sensitivity.
Where is the anti-moralizing brigade to call out right-wingers hypocrisy on Trump and Biden?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

His tweets and speeches are divisive and frequently just plain loony.

So who said anything about "Uncle Tom"?

according to many, including Lawrence Jones.

Fox Nation host Lawrence Jones said on Monday that presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden was "ill-prepared" for “The Breakfast Club” interview with Charlamagne tha God, where the former vice president came under fire last week after making a controversial remark about black Americans supporting President Trump.

“He’s been running away from 'The Breakfast Club' and Charlamagne tha God for a while,” Jones told “Fox & Friends.

"The Breakfast Club," a nationally broadcast morning talk show popular with black listeners, has been a platform for presidential candidates to discuss issues pertaining to the black community.

“A lot of politicians have rightfully been running away from 'The Breakfast Club' because they don’t have any agenda for black America," said Jones.

Jones said that Biden was very “condescending” in the interview with Charlamagne tha God.

“He tried to educate Charlamagne on the crime bill," he said. "Most people in black America know what happened with the crime bill. He tried to pass the buck, he tried to pretend that he really had a black agenda with the ‘lift every voice.’

“Black America is fed up. They’re tired of giving their votes to Democrats. They’re tired of Republicans not showing up in the community and they would sit this election out if the Democratic Party does not give them something of value. They realize the power they wield and they want reciprocal trade when it comes to this. As the president likes to say: if we’re going to give our vote, we need a tradeoff, we need something that’s going to benefit the community.”
It's true. African Americans tend to vote in large blocks for Democrats but they seem more and more asking themselves why, and they should be.

African American community is just another large block of the population that both of these parties have failed in the last 40-50 years.

Working-class Americans are another one, why it was not much of a shock in the last election when they picked Trump in the midwest.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
His tweets and speeches are divisive and frequently just plain loony.

So who said anything about "Uncle Tom"?
I did, which is a common racial slur hurled at blacks who dare to question Democrat policy.

You're trying to threadjack it to Trump's tweets and speeches. Please, stay on topic.

If an entire culture is dedicated to distinguish themselves based on their race, and has
largely put their faith in one political party without question... then it'd be understandable why there wouldn't be many people from that culture in the opposing party.

There is a trade-off with Trump. I personally don't need someone to give a great speech and get nothing done. If I had to put up with an obnoxiousness of someone born and raised in NYC, then so be it (Cuomo has that same streak of pettiness, by the way, they are both products of where they were born and raised).

The Presidency is not a father figure, they are simply the head of state.

It does not matter what Trump does, Democrats will whine and complain, Trump, tends to get things done. It drives them crazy especially when he points out continually how corrupt they are.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
It's true. African Americans tend to vote in large blocks for Democrats but they seem more and more asking themselves why, and they should be.
If you value people's liberty and freedom, you should encourage such practice.

If one's ideology is superior, they should be confident it'll hold up to scrutiny. Notice how it's leftists who are questioning your race, or tossing racial slurs, if you're black and dare to even consider conservative principles.

Is the left afraid? If leftism is so superior, they should say "go see what conservatism is all about and then make a decision". That's what I encourage for conservatives to do.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

The blacks that do run as R's in D districts can't get voted in due to blacks

so there's the why