• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black Democrats Defending, Deflecting, and Denying "You Ain't Black" Line

Mr. Friscus

Governor
So Biden says it, and then apologizes for it. It happened, he realizes it was bad, end of story... right?

Apparently not.

Anger at Trump for capitalizing on the stance, not at Biden for saying it:

Rep. Val Demings (D-FL) blasted President Trump for his “gall and nerve” to campaign off Biden’s comments by selling T-shirts and releasing targeted ads.

“The vice president shouldn’t have said it, But I really think the gall and the nerve of President Trump to try to use this in his campaign, he who has since day one done everything in his power, supported by his enablers, to divide this country, particularly along racial lines…”

Denial he even said it:

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) “I don’t believe anyone who saw that exchange would in any way suggest that anyone is blacker, blackest, or less black,” Lee claimed. “That exchange was in jest, but on second thought, it could have been spoken differently. And what I would say to you is that that was not what the vice president said in terms of those words,”
Washington Post Headline: "Come On. Biden's 'You ain't black' comment was clearly a joke"

Boy, they don't even pretend to not have a double standard.

And, because it matters to you leftists, just FYI both Democrats were black. LOL.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So Biden says it, and then apologizes for it. It happened, he realizes it was bad, end of story... right?

Apparently not.

Anger at Trump for capitalizing on the stance, not at Biden for saying it:

Rep. Val Demings (D-FL) blasted President Trump for his “gall and nerve” to campaign off Biden’s comments by selling T-shirts and releasing targeted ads.

“The vice president shouldn’t have said it, But I really think the gall and the nerve of President Trump to try to use this in his campaign, he who has since day one done everything in his power, supported by his enablers, to divide this country, particularly along racial lines…”

Denial he even said it:

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) “I don’t believe anyone who saw that exchange would in any way suggest that anyone is blacker, blackest, or less black,” Lee claimed. “That exchange was in jest, but on second thought, it could have been spoken differently. And what I would say to you is that that was not what the vice president said in terms of those words,”
Washington Post Headline: "Come On. Biden's 'You ain't black' comment was clearly a joke"

Boy, they don't even pretend to not have a double standard.

And, because it matters to you leftists, just FYI both Democrats were black. LOL.
I’ll write it one more time. ALL of the movements and subgroups are FAKE. Feminists, #metoo, climate activists, environmentalists, race agenda types (La Rasa, assorted black advocacy groups, etc., civil liberty organizations, retirement organizations, LGBTQ groups, Antiwar and Code Pink, etc... ALL OF THEM...
FAKE.

100% of them cave in on even their CORE agenda items when a Democrat violates their central mission point.

ALL of them are mere front groups for the Democratic Party.

A-L-L

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Libs only need apologize and all is okky dooky

Biden decides who's black and then there's JJ and his N word