• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black Lives Matter Banners OK, White Lives Matter Banners NOT OK

EatTheRich

President
Sandman harassed a guy by smiling :) Wow, I knew leftists were children, but wow.

Rittenhouse was attacked and he shot back. I don't know how that could have been that hard for you.
1. By “smiling” at the vicious race-based mockery.
2. Rittenhouse was “attacked” by having an empty plastic bag lobbed in his direction ... and you think shooting was a reasonable response?

Colorforms

Senator
1. By “smiling” at the vicious race-based mockery.
2. Rittenhouse was “attacked” by having an empty plastic bag lobbed in his direction ... and you think shooting was a reasonable response?
Wow, 2 lies in one post.

Smiling at the viscous race based mockery perpetrated by lefties against Sandman's group. Good for Sandman that he was able to laugh it off.

Video shows he was shot at, chased, and attacked by 4 people, one with a skateboard being used to beat him. I know you know this because you and I talked about the skateboard at one point and I mentioned that if you attack a person with an AR weapon wielding a skateboard, you deserve to be shot. And one man drew a gun but Rittenhouse shot first. So you're being dishonest (lying your ass off), which seems to be par for the course for you.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Wow, 2 lies in one post.

Smiling at the viscous race based mockery perpetrated by lefties against Sandman's group. Good for Sandman that he was able to laugh it off.

Video shows he was shot at, chased, and attacked by 4 people, one with a skateboard being used to beat him. I know you know this because you and I talked about the skateboard at one point. And one man drew a gun but Rittenhouse shot first. So you're being dishonest (lying your ass off), which seems to be par for the course for you.
Link to race-based mockery of Sandmann’s group by lefties.

Rittenhouse was not shot at. The guy with the skateboard began trying to use it in self-defense AFTER Rittenhouse started shooting.

Colorforms

Senator
Link to race-based mockery of Sandmann’s group by lefties.

Rittenhouse was not shot at. The guy with the skateboard began trying to use it in self-defense AFTER Rittenhouse started shooting.
That is about the dumbest thing you said yet. Some leftie is going to run in with a skateboard to stop a shooter. You should read what you post some time.

"Before the students arrived, a group of five Black Hebrew Israelites stood in a row "shouting scripture from red books" and taunting passers-by.[10][17][18][Notes 1][19] As the 15- and 16-year-old students began to arrive, the Black Hebrew Israelites began to taunt them directly,[11][20][21][22][23][24][25][26] and shouted racially combative insults and slurs at them.[11][22][23] As more Covington students arrived, and in response to these taunts, the students performed school spirit sports chants, including their version of a Māori haka.[20][27][Notes 2] One of the Native Americans who was there for the March said that he felt "the students were mocking the dance."

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
More white people are killed by police than black people.....far more. Trying to make a point or just sound dumb again?
In total number? Sure.

By rate and therefore chance? Not even close.

Good thing I understand statistics. Funny that Trump said the same thing you’re referring to... hmmm.

EatTheRich

President
That is about the dumbest thing you said yet. Some leftie is going to run in with a skateboard to stop a shooter. You should read what you post some time.

"Before the students arrived, a group of five Black Hebrew Israelites stood in a row "shouting scripture from red books" and taunting passers-by.[10][17][18][Notes 1][19] As the 15- and 16-year-old students began to arrive, the Black Hebrew Israelites began to taunt them directly,[11][20][21][22][23][24][25][26] and shouted racially combative insults and slurs at them.[11][22][23] As more Covington students arrived, and in response to these taunts, the students performed school spirit sports chants, including their version of a Māori haka.[20][27][Notes 2] One of the Native Americans who was there for the March said that he felt "the students were mocking the dance."
Black Hebrew Israelites are “leftists” now? Someone probably should have told them that before they helped storm the Capitol in support of Trump this month.

Yeah, the guy tried to use his skateboard to stop the shooter. He didn’t have a proper weapon because, unlike Rittenhouse, he wasn’t planning to get into a violent confrontation.

Colorforms

Senator
Black Hebrew Israelites are “leftists” now? Someone probably should have told them that before they helped storm the Capitol in support of Trump this month.

Yeah, the guy tried to use his skateboard to stop the shooter. He didn’t have a proper weapon because, unlike Rittenhouse, he wasn’t planning to get into a violent confrontation.
When did they become "righties"? I realize you're just trolling at this point, but really, you're getting more pathetic by the post.

Then the guy deserved to be shot. If he's stupid enough to take on a guy with an AR weapon, he's doing the world a favor by cleansing the gene pool.

EatTheRich

President
When did they become "righties"? I realize you're just trolling at this point, but really, you're getting more pathetic by the post.

Then the guy deserved to be shot. If he's stupid enough to take on a guy with an AR weapon, he's doing the world a favor by cleansing the gene pool.
They have always been “righties.” Hence their Trump support.

The terrorist with the gun was gonna be fighting him one way or another. It was either try to fight back with any weapon he could improvise, no matter how inadequate, or just roll over and die.

Mick

The Right is always right
In total number? Sure.

By rate and therefore chance? Not even close.

Good thing I understand statistics. Funny that Trump said the same thing you’re referring to... hmmm.
What "rate"? The one generated from the recesses of the left wing mind? I'm waiting for this answer so I can punch another left winger in the mouth. :D

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

You need realize you're replying to someone that wants to eat the rich and works I think he posted 19 or was it 29 hours a week and either sleeps on friends couches or can't pay his rent and moves often....................HIS POST..........

Loves Cuba but lives in Montana...................go figure

EatTheRich

President
What "rate"? The one generated from the recesses of the left wing mind? I'm waiting for this answer so I can punch another left winger in the mouth. :D
The number of Blacks shot by police per total Black population is 2.5 times the number of whites shot per total white population. And Blacks who are shot are twice as likely to be unarmed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They have always been “righties.” Hence their Trump support.

The terrorist with the gun was gonna be fighting him one way or another. It was either try to fight back with any weapon he could improvise, no matter how inadequate, or just roll over and die.
and he died
but when Brown reached in cops car for his gun you still defend and cry of Brown dying.................

EatTheRich

President
You need realize you're replying to someone that wants to eat the rich and works I think he posted 19 or was it 29 hours a week and either sleeps on friends couches or can't pay his rent and moves often....................HIS POST..........

Loves Cuba but lives in Montana...................go figure
Your personal comments (ad hominem attacks) are not only irrelevant but also factually wrong. I work 40 hours a week (although it was as low as 18 hours a week recently when I was in school, that’s true), and I have never failed to pay my share of the rent in full ... not once.

Mick

The Right is always right
The number of Blacks shot by police per total Black population is 2.5 times the number of whites shot per total white population. And Blacks who are shot are twice as likely to be unarmed.
So? Men are 9 times more likely to be shot by police than women despite making up less than 50% of the population. Sexist conspiracy or are men more likely to get into violent interactions with police?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Blacks murder more Blacks in a weekend in blue inner cities than cops kill in years, your black boyfriends have brainwashed you

EatTheRich

President
Blacks murder more Blacks in a weekend in blue inner cities than cops kill in years, your black boyfriends have brainwashed you
There are an average of 13 Blacks killed by other Blacks every 2 days, including all killings in inner cities, suburbs, exurbs, and rural areas. It takes about 3 weeks for that many Black people to be killed by police. Nearly 1 in 30 of all Black homicide victims are killed by police.