• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black Lives Matter Banners OK, White Lives Matter Banners NOT OK

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your personal comments (ad hominem attacks) are not only irrelevant but also factually wrong. I work 40 hours a week (although it was as low as 18 hours a week recently when I was in school, that’s true), and I have never failed to pay my share of the rent in full ... not once.
look BOY...I can only go by what you post in PJ............since 9-2012
You posted of being homeless and sleeping on friends couches
You posted of you and your black boyfriend having to move due to not being able to pay the rent on a double wide mobile home
Your share of the rent........how many people do you live with?

You post of being $15 short of rent..........maybe you need work more than 40 hours a week and less posting in PJ...............it appears YOU are your own worse enemy of being broke.

EatTheRich

President
look BOY...I can only go by what you post in PJ............since 9-2012
You posted of being homeless and sleeping on friends couches
You posted of you and your black boyfriend having to move due to not being able to pay the rent on a double wide mobile home
Your share of the rent........how many people do you live with?

You post of being $15 short of rent..........maybe you need work more than 40 hours a week and less posting in PJ...............it appears YOU are your own worse enemy of being broke.
I posted of sleeping on a friend’s house for 3 days between when I got kicked out of my house on 3 days’ notice (although all rent was paid up, landlords concocted a pretext so they could steal our deposits and make us pay to renovate the place) and when I found a new house.

I posted of getting kicked out of my house (along with my roommate who was not a boyfriend) because other roommates weren’t coming up with the rent ... when one roommate moved out without paying rent or giving notice and another got his hours cut in half. Yes, we were jointly and severally liable, legally speaking, but I came up with the rent I agreed to pay when I moved in, and helped cover the roommate’s for 2 months ... and it turns out the guy who was collecting from us (and wouldn’t let us talk to the landlord) was skimming off us and paying late.

Right now I live with 3 other people. And I’m still not the topic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I posted of sleeping on a friend’s house for 3 days between when I got kicked out of my house on 3 days’ notice (although all rent was paid up, landlords concocted a pretext so they could steal our deposits and make us pay to renovate the place) and when I found a new house.

I posted of getting kicked out of my house (along with my roommate who was not a boyfriend) because other roommates weren’t coming up with the rent ... when one roommate moved out without paying rent or giving notice and another got his hours cut in half. Yes, we were jointly and severally liable, legally speaking, but I came up with the rent I agreed to pay when I moved in, and helped cover the roommate’s for 2 months ... and it turns out the guy who was collecting from us (and wouldn’t let us talk to the landlord) was skimming off us and paying late.

No, your not the topic, but, damn if you don't prove to be one fvcked up admitted Gay person........why would you continue living in such a miserable life, are the other 3 also Gay?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
No, your not the topic, but, damn if you don't prove to be one fvcked up admitted Gay person........why would you continue living in such a miserable life, are the other 3 also Gay?
*you‘re

Why all the personal attacks? Why not stick to the topic and stop derailing?

We’ve educated you on the differences between “BLM” and “WLM”. Is this thread done?

Mick

The Right is always right
Men are more likely to get into violent interactions with police because of sexist social dynamics.
So there is a reason men are more likely to get killed and it has nothing to with mean old cops being man haters? The left wing mind is rotted out entity. That is for sure.

Mick

The Right is always right
We’ve educated you on the differences between “BLM” and “WLM”.
Don't all lives matter? In 1860 it was Republicans lead by Abraham Lincoln who defended the notion that all lives matter and that men were created equal. In 2020 it's the same thing. Republicans saying all lives matter and Dems trying to say that anything other than one race mattering is wrong.

What's with your party and its history of racism? Can you people just never accept that all lives matter and we're all the same?

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
So? Men are 9 times more likely to be shot by police than women despite making up less than 50% of the population. Sexist conspiracy or are men more likely to get into violent interactions with police?
So... you want to be treated like a lady? Understandable.

Had this been a grown man, I doubt the cop would be as gentle. Worse had it been a black man.

EatTheRich

President
I’m Bi, my roommates are all straight. We live together and share the rent because rent is expensive.

EatTheRich

President
So there is a reason men are more likely to get killed and it has nothing to with mean old cops being man haters? The left wing mind is rotted out entity. That is for sure.
Likewise, I don’t blame cops being more likely to kill Blacks on “mean old cops being Black haters” but on society being organized in a way that reliably produces more killings of Blacks (as it reliably produced more killings of men, as it reliably produces a lot of killings in general).

EatTheRich

President
Don't all lives matter? In 1860 it was Republicans lead by Abraham Lincoln who defended the notion that all lives matter and that men were created equal. In 2020 it's the same thing. Republicans saying all lives matter and Dems trying to say that anything other than one race mattering is wrong.

What's with your party and its history of racism? Can you people just never accept that all lives matter and we're all the same?
If all lives matter, Black Lives Matter. But you say “all lives matter” ONLY as a rebuttal. Your active support for the very “death panel” logic you falsely accused Obama of having, in response to Covid-19, has made it abundantly clear (if it wasn’t before) how much you really think “all lives matter.” It was right-wingers creating the Confederacy in Lincoln’s time and it’s right-wingers flying the Confederate flag now. Lincoln wanted the government to give every Black man 40 acres and a mule.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’m Bi, my roommates are all straight. We live together and share the rent because rent is expensive.
Buying is cheaper and renting is just throwing your money away, or was before landlords can't evict, but, that's not going to last forever

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Likewise, I don’t blame cops being more likely to kill Blacks on “mean old cops being Black haters” but on society being organized in a way that reliably produces more killings of Blacks (as it reliably produced more killings of men, as it reliably produces a lot of killings in general).
blacks killing blacks don't care if blacks are male, female or child..................
especially on weekends

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

Yip, before the parties switched supporters, for sure. Lincoln was one of the best there was.

Reoublicans hate black people so much. Evidenced by who they vote for and the way they are against black lives mattering. So sad that the south is what it always was

Pure nonsense. You cannot eject a tenant under the circumstances you claim. And if that really happened, you need to sue. I hope you do. But yeah, you're not the topic. Seriously, I'd pursue that.

EatTheRich

President
Pure nonsense. You cannot eject a tenant under the circumstances you claim. And if that really happened, you need to sue. I hope you do. But yeah, you're not the topic. Seriously, I'd pursue that.
Thanks. I got a settlement from them without going to court, just because I couldn’t afford all the time to go to endless court hearings.

Colorforms

Senator
They have always been “righties.” Hence their Trump support.

The terrorist with the gun was gonna be fighting him one way or another. It was either try to fight back with any weapon he could improvise, no matter how inadequate, or just roll over and die.
They support Trump? link?

Or don't charge the guy with the AR weapon wielding a skate board,