• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black Society Needs to Get the Liberal Foot Off Their Neck

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help" liberalism has destroyed literally generations of blacks. Supposedly well-meaning liberals have kept blacks in urban squalor, trapped in failing schools, driven black fathers out of homes.

We've all seen the disastrous results. Blacks perform poorly on tests, have a high illegitimate birth rate, higher unemployment rate, commit more crime, and typically have the absolute WORSE neighborhoods to live in.

And the problem? After decades of liberalism literally decimating their entire culture, they settle for protection from liberals: liberals making more false promises, liberals playing on their fears of racism by constantly pointing at racism that simply doesn't exist most of the time.

And when a black person gets wise to the liberal game that's destroyed black society, they are ostracized and viciously attacked by liberals- and as conditioned by liberals, by many of their fellow blacks.

It's time blacks step up and stand up against liberalism if they ever want to save their society from the doom it's been suffering for so many decades now.
Yeah, screw the liberals; they'd all rather be slaves.

gabriel

Governor
of course i do!!!!!!! people like you are the only reason i come here! the opportunity to mock your shallow grasp of the world and its people is hilariously entertaining! may i take this opportunity to thank you profusely?? hahahahaahahah

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
of course i do!!!!!!! people like you are the only reason i come here! the opportunity to mock your shallow grasp of the world and its people is hilariously entertaining! may i take this opportunity to thank you profusely?? hahahahaahahah
Speaking of entertaining...

I've come to enjoy your e.e. cummings bit. You're all right. If you don't mind, where in the Great White North do you hail from?

gigi

Mayor
But Stan, when was the last time you saw a conservative candidate hold a rally in a poor area...black, white, whatever.....and say point blank to them, "You've had 90 years of liberal leadership here and your schools still stink, the city blames your kids' performance on you for not "being there' for your children, housing is deplorable, and nothing is ever done to encourage businesses into this area." They just don't do it, Stan. They write off areas they think won't receive them and, at best, make public appearances where they talk about how wonderful America is for half an hour, so they can say they did show up.

Then the liberal candidates go in and blame all the promises the liberal leadership never kept on conservatives, and promises to keep trying.

Spamature

President
Your unnecessary and racially inflammatory concern troll post doesn't come as a surprise. It's clearly obviously that you don't like black people. But your attempt to disguise your contempt for blacks by blaming it on liberals is indeed disgusting.

Not that I would expect more from you though.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
But Stan, when was the last time you saw a conservative candidate hold a rally in a poor area...black, white, whatever.....and say point blank to them, "You've had 90 years of liberal leadership here and your schools still stink, the city blames your kids' performance on you for not "being there' for your children, housing is deplorable, and nothing is ever done to encourage businesses into this area." They just don't do it, Stan. They write off areas they think won't receive them and, at best, make public appearances where they talk about how wonderful America is for half an hour, so they can say they did show up.

Then the liberal candidates go in and blame all the promises the liberal leadership never kept on conservatives, and promises to keep trying.
You are right. If conservatives think their ideas benefit minorities, why aren't they in those communities selling them?

StanH

Council Member
I'm not sure about the rest of Pomona, but the neighborhood I grew up in was black.

Oh, and it was a snare drum, not a cello. ;)

My bad.. you did say that it was a black neighborhood.. Pomona more than 10% black? Oh well, i'll take your word for it. So you had an Opel Cadet as a family and graduated to a Pinto? Wasn't that the one that blew up if somebody rear ended you?

Still, i must empathize with your hardship of walking to school uphill both ways (and probably carrying a tuba or cello) :D

:violin: