• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black Woman Rips Car Full of White Antifa Handing Out Bricks - Epic Video!

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Obviously right wing provocateurs. They always show up at peaceful demonstrations to start violence in order to discredit the agenda of the protestors. They have been doing it since the Vietnam war protests in the 1960s. Many people like these sent in to infiltrate those protests by the FBI during Operation Cointelpro. These are definitely not like any liberals I have ever known.
Well, if you've never known one, then they can't possibly exist.

LOL

Dino

Russian Asset
In my experience the people who do violence or commit crimes are not registered voters. They are anarchists who think no government is the answer. They have no idea how to make that work.

Anarchism is a political philosophy and movement that rejects all involuntary, coercive forms of hierarchy. It radically calls for the abolition of the state which it holds to be undesirable, unnecessary and harmful.

The frequent complaint from the right is that the left wants to create more and more programs to give free shit to people. Anarchists want the government to disappear. Trust me...they are unhinged from reality and think government, left or right, is the root of all evil.
This is ANTIFA, who you supported when they were fighting “white supremacists” in Virginia.
Now they want to cause more mayhem and disorder while fighting the police and you’re forsaking them?
Now you’d like to deny their very existence after supporting them against the “bad guys”. Can’t bring yourself to admit the reality, pretty sad level of denial

Jack4freedom

Governor
No, I didn’t post that - but I liked it as well. I’m glad she’s on civilization’s side...I don’t think I’d want to face her wrath. :)
She reminds me of one of my favorite fictional characters, Jackie Brown. I would love to have a woman like her. As long as you act right, she got your back.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
And if you aren’t aware of provocateurs, I can’t make you learn.
I know of them sure, so let's keep the consistency.

I'm sure the 200 Charlottesville KKK members had to be leftist actors. I mean, I've never known any KKK conservatives...

That work for you?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I know of them sure, so let's keep the consistency.

I'm sure the 200 Charlottesville KKK members had to be leftist actors. I mean, I've never known any KKK conservatives...

That work for you?
Those KKK guys down in Charlottesville were all Trumpists. They were the good people on his side. That work for you?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Liberals, period, are not your friends. White, black, green, or purple.
Liberals are great. Especially the Latina women. You don‘t know a damn thing about people champ. I just met a beautiful 40 year old Mexican liberal last night. Soon, hopefully I will be over at her house eating some home made tortillas, carne asada listening to the great LA band, War (Why Can’t We Be Friends) and getting me some of that Muy Caliente Chica. Nothing like a nice liberal LA Woman.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Those KKK guys down in Charlottesville were all Trumpists. They were the good people on his side. That work for you?
As I suspected, you're inconsistent.

If you can say "Those KKK guys down in Charlottesville were all Trumpists", I can say "Those ANTIFA and BLM Rioters in so many US cities are all Democrats and leftists"