• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Black Woman Rips Car Full of White Antifa Handing Out Bricks - Epic Video!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Why are you all mad that Liberals like ANTIFA and BLM are destroying stuff ?
It's what they always have done. derp
I am not mad about anything. I am disappointed that a bunch of jerks are getting away with looting and burning all over the country. These aren’t liberals or Democrats they are criminals.

Mick

The Right is always right
I am not mad about anything. I am disappointed that a bunch of jerks are getting away with looting and burning all over the country. These aren’t liberals or Democrats they are criminals.
Liberal, Democrat, terrorist, criminal. All synonyms and the biggest evil facing America today.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Liberal, Democrat, terrorist, criminal. All synonyms and the biggest evil facing America today.
The biggest evil facing America is ignorant imbeciles who call all liberals or Democrats criminals and terrorists. Fortunately they are mainly cowardly blowhards that really can’t do much harm from their mother‘s basements.

Jack4freedom

Governor
"White. Liberals. Are. Not. Your. Friends."

What would you say if somebody said:

"Black. Conservatives. Are. Not. Your. Friends."

Were you outraged about Biden's comment last week? Is yours any better?
I have a black conservative friend whom I have known since high school. He is a great person. He is really embarrassed about Trump and insists that Trump is NOT a conservative but an opportunist phony.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Did you see where the brick came from? I saw no Black men gathering, nor diod I see target for the brick. Just a loud mouth woman not letting anyone else speak.
In Dallas, a load of bricks was mysteriously off loaded near an area where rioters were protesting the night before. Some citizen called the authorities and the bricks were removed.
There is some nefarious shit going on. I expect the punks in the car were Antifa (anti- first amendment) thugs. The woman was expressing righteous anger, in my opinion.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I have a black conservative friend whom I have known since high school. He is a great person. He is really embarrassed about Trump and insists that Trump is NOT a conservative but an opportunist phony.
Ah, the old 'But I have black friends' routine.....

OldTrapper

Council Member
In Dallas, a load of bricks was mysteriously off loaded near an area where rioters were protesting the night before. Some citizen called the authorities and the bricks were removed.
There is some nefarious shit going on. I expect the punks in the car were Antifa (anti- first amendment) thugs. The woman was expressing righteous anger, in my opinion.
Antifa does not stand for anti-first amendment, but trump does, and many on the right.

Everyone has a reason to be angry these days, and trump keeps feeding that anger. And I think most decent folks go home at dark, and the rioters take over.

OldTrapper

Council Member
I guess these are "white supremist" also?

Aside from the low IQ responses of your kind, show me where it says they are? Even your article asks the question "Were these Antifa?"

Evidently they were White Supremacists: