• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Blah blah, blah, blah..nothing. summary of Biden Putin summit

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Now now, biden just got done saying he's going to teach him a lesson by punishing their economy if he goes into Ukraine
Indeed… the oft referenced punishing, grueling, debilitating regimen of “sanctions”.
“Thith will teach them a lethhon they won’t thoon forget!”

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Now now, biden just got done saying he's going to teach him a lesson by punishing their economy if he goes into Ukraine
Wait, was it Biden or Trump, it's hard to siffer out reading the thread, is Joe now a Putin "butt buddy"

Spamature

President
Biden to Sally forth with a fistful of nothing. Said to be planning on menacing Putin with the threat of economic sanctions in response to military buildup on Ukraine border.

Have you met any Russians lately? They could give a flying you know what about economic sanctions

So what are the Oligarchs saying ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Last time..Putin took Crimea
It sucks that NATO doesn’t honor its commitments. Personally, instead of trying to preempt all criticism of Biden (like Bugsy), I’d like to see NATO present a unified front (instead of just one inept 80-year old geezer issuing toothless threats). An aligned NATO could work to preempt Russian attack of Ukraine by directly fortifying/upscaling Ukrainian defenses. Flying in high-profile hardware, visibly bolstering other NATO allies’ posture at key border points, etc. Basically, match Putin’s scaling up of forces - countermeasures.

I mean…all these DNC bots swear that our allies LOVE us again now that Biden is prez…right? NATO should be falling all over itself in a show of support.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It sucks that NATO doesn’t honor its commitments. Personally, instead of trying to preempt all criticism of Biden (like Bugsy), I’d like to see NATO present a unified front (instead of just one inept 80-year old geezer issuing toothless threats). An aligned NATO could work to preempt Russian attack of Ukraine by directly fortifying/upscaling Ukrainian defenses. Flying in High-profile hardware, visibly bolstering other NATO allies’ posture at key border points, etc. Basically, match Putin’s scaling up of forces - countermeasures.

I mean…all these DNC bots swear that our allies LOVE us again now that Biden is prez…right? NATO should be falling all over itself in a show of support.
No chance. NATO is all gums..no teeth. Military in Ukraine is never going to occur

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Those are the people he's planning to hit with sanctions.
If the impact of sanctions spill over into the lives of regular Russians that's just the gravy.
I really don't see it. Sanctions would mean economic impact. Impact Russia, they shut off gas to Europe.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No chance. NATO is all gums..no teeth. Military in Ukraine is never going to occur
I know - I’m just noting what SHOULD occur.

NATO is worthless - as are its comprising nations (USA included) who merely pontificate, posture, and belch blather.

It is interesting that none of the PJ loyalists here mention NATO - and its “reactivation” and being re-energized with a newly competent, likable, experienced, cooperative, gravitas-slathered, etc., etc., etc. president. But nope. Instead, no greater expectations or accountabilities are assigned (or even HINTED at).

Bugsy McGurk

President
It sucks that NATO doesn’t honor its commitments. Personally, instead of trying to preempt all criticism of Biden (like Bugsy), I’d like to see NATO present a unified front (instead of just one inept 80-year old geezer issuing toothless threats). An aligned NATO could work to preempt Russian attack of Ukraine by directly fortifying/upscaling Ukrainian defenses. Flying in High-profile hardware, visibly bolstering other NATO allies’ posture at key border points, etc. Basically, match Putin’s scaling up of forces - countermeasures.

Blah, blah, blah.

What should Biden do?