• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Blah blah, blah, blah..nothing. summary of Biden Putin summit

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why so hostile? What’s wrong with asking what Biden should do? Only bitching about him is permissible? Stray beyond that and you get banned?

Crikey.
is the US a member of nato? oh, and because you are being a dick, as always.

an answer was provded above, stop pretending it was not.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You know I’m not pretending. I asked what Biden should do and no one has answered that question. Bitching about NATO does not answer my question. It’s not “being a dick” to ask that question. It’s what a political forum is supposed to be all about.
yu were given a response. you continue to goad and annoy.... i'll help... go back to the post in qustion and add "am a member of Nato, with Biden as it's leader, the US should...."

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You know I’m not pretending. I asked what Biden should do and no one has answered that question. Bitching about NATO does not answer my question. It’s not “being a dick” to ask that question. It’s what a political forum is supposed to be all about.
He should lead a unified NATO response - as I very specifically and clearly articulated, citing even geographies and tactics. A decent poster of good faith would never do the garbage you do here.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
yu were given a response. you continue to goad and annoy.... i'll help... go back to the post in qustion and add "am a member of Nato, with Biden as it's leader, the US should...."
I just won’t waste my time with him. So sick of the constant trolling.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
shouldnt have pushed it. ah well, so be it. I'll be more attentive in future.

threadban. dont write me.