• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

BLM/Antifa attacks Portland federal courthouse and other government buildings

Bugsy McGurk

President
I agree 100% that all violent destructive thugs should be prosecuted wherever possible. I know LAPD and LA County Sheriffs department started tracking down the thugs who rioted and looted in LA after the release of the Floyd murder tape and have arrested and prosecuted 100s of them.

This type of thing has been going on since right after I got to California. I remember the Watts riots very well. Racial tensions and riots have been breaking out for centuries. Fortunately both parties got together and passed landmark Civil Rights and Voting Rights legislation in the 1950s and 1960s and strengthened them up through the 1990s.

What is very troubling is that the GOP has been morphing into the old Southern Segregationist type party which is full of hateful ignorant racist bigots who are working tirelessly to undo all of the good which was done between the 1950s through the 1990s.

It is really a shame to see the party of Lincoln, Taft, Teddy Roosevelt, Ike and Reagan has been turned over to a bunch of disgusting racist imbeciles. Watch and see who supports the John Lewis Voting Rights Act and who does not. That should tell you all you need to know about the two main parties today.
I wish they would all read this…

But they won’t.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That’s exactly what this strand is about, and my post was in direct response to your whiny, dishonest post about the views of “both sides.” As I said, “both sides” have NOT reacted the same to the January 6 coup attempt orchestrated by Trump and the GOP on the one hand, and antifa/BLM violence on the other hand. Being confronted with that, you whine some more and cry for me to be banned.

You should grow up, and you should face reality.
There is precisely zero "whining", coward. I expressed my unequivocal support...or more accurately...demand that we prosecute those who perpetrate violence as well as those who enable and directly support them. If/when there are shown to be instances of government officials of any political persuasion supporting, enabling, or participating - they too should be prosecuted. This holds for such acts anywhere, at any time, by any people.

You can take your ineffectual, underachieving, moronic partisan hackery and shove it in your highly-trafficked and profoundly compromised backside.

That is the end of my discussion with you here, you sad and diminutive little troll.

Bugsy McGurk

President
There is precisely zero "whining", coward. I expressed my unequivocal support...or more accurately...demand that we prosecute those who perpetrate violence as well as those who enable and directly support them. If/when there are shown to be instances of government officials of any political persuasion supporting, enabling, or participating - they too should be prosecuted. This holds for such acts anywhere, at any time, by any people.

You can take your ineffectual, underachieving, moronic partisan hackery and shove it in your highly-trafficked and profoundly compromised backside.

That is the end of my discussion with you here, you sad and diminutive little troll.
If you are to be taken at your word, I assume you support the prosecution of Trump and his toadies for organizing, inciting, and supporting the January 6 insurrection attempt.

Correct?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If you are to be taken at your word, I assume you support the prosecution of Trump and his toadies for organizing, inciting, and supporting the January 6 insurrection attempt.

Correct?
If it is proven, yes. In fact, I ALREADY WROTE THAT ABOVE.

Go away now, partisan stooge hack lackey toadie propagandist. The only angle you EVER take is a one-sided partisan one, fraught with selective observation and - often - lies. Goodbye, tiny.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Excellent point.
No, it isn't an "excellent point" - because I wrote in the very piece to which he responded, "I expressed my unequivocal support...or more accurately...demand that we prosecute those who perpetrate violence as well as those who enable and directly support them. If/when there are shown to be instances of government officials of any political persuasion supporting, enabling, or participating - they too should be prosecuted.

Good Lord, folks can't even discuss things like normal adults - certainly Bugsy cannot.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If it is proven, yes. In fact, I ALREADY WROTE THAT ABOVE.

Go away now, partisan stooge hack lackey toadie propagandist. The only angle you EVER take is a one-sided partisan one, fraught with selective observation and - often - lies. Goodbye, tiny.
If it is proven? Such a squirrelly response. You already know what happened. The proofs would be presented at the trial.

So you want Trump and his cohorts indicted for organizing and inciting the insurrection, trial to follow, right?

write on

Senator
If it is proven? Such a squirrelly response. You already know what happened. The proofs would be presented at the trial.

So you want Trump and his cohorts indicted for organizing and inciting the insurrection, trial to follow, right?
Notice that he believes that the crimes committed by BLM/Antifa has been proven but he won't admit the crimes of the fascist insurrectionists.

Jack4freedom

Governor
No, it isn't an "excellent point" - because I wrote in the very piece to which he responded, "I expressed my unequivocal support...or more accurately...demand that we prosecute those who perpetrate violence as well as those who enable and directly support them. If/when there are shown to be instances of government officials of any political persuasion supporting, enabling, or participating - they too should be prosecuted.

Good Lord, folks can't even discuss things like normal adults - certainly Bugsy cannot.
Fair enough. I also support any investigations into organizations which promote violence in the streets and into any elected or appointed US government officials who acted to incite or financially support these disgusting acts.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The 1/6 activity was protests. The BLM/Antifa activities were serious violence.
January 6 was “just a protest,” and not “serious violence”?

I’m convinced that wingers like to compete with each other to see who can provide the most sycophantic idiocy.

;-)