• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

BLM: Racist/terrorists. Here's MORE proof.

reason10

Governor
https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-seeing-wave-of-textbook-anti-semitism-amid-israel-gaza-tensions

US seeing wave of 'textbook anti-Semitism' amid Israel-Gaza tensions

NEW JERSEY
An Englewood family was confronted by a pro-Palestinian demonstrator on their way home from synagogue on Sunday as their children – ages 9, 8 and 7 – were left "shaking and terrified for their life."

"A black BMW sedan pulled next to them and shouted, "FREE PALESTINE, F--- THE JEWS YOU MOTHER F---ERS. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM, GET OUT OF HERE," the mother told Fox News. "They tried to pull over to another family who started running away. My children were shaking and terrified. My children who play outside my backyard all the time now refuse to be outside alone. They are shaken up and worried."

Go back where you came from. Gee! Wonder where I heard that before?

I know.

The ALT RIGHT, which shares the SAME racist philosophy as the Democrat Party.

Both the ALT RIGHT and the left are purveyors of Identity Politics. (You liberals find someone with an education to 'splain that phrase to you. I'm not getting paid to teach you.)

Burn Loot and Murder strikes again. And now their NEO NAZI profile has targeted a familiar victim group in the JEWS.

Looks like President Trump might get more support from American Jews when he runs for his third landslide electoral victory. Kinda hard for Democrats to seek the votes of the Jews with Fascist/Terrorist/Racists like BLM in their corner.

(Go ahead, libs. Your RACIST fake President has given you permission to bash the Jews, the WHITEST people on the planet.)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-seeing-wave-of-textbook-anti-semitism-amid-israel-gaza-tensions

NEW JERSEY
An Englewood family was confronted by a pro-Palestinian demonstrator on their way home from synagogue on Sunday as their children – ages 9, 8 and 7 – were left "shaking and terrified for their life."

"A black BMW sedan pulled next to them and shouted, "FREE PALESTINE, F--- THE JEWS YOU MOTHER F---ERS. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM, GET OUT OF HERE," the mother told Fox News. "They tried to pull over to another family who started running away. My children were shaking and terrified. My children who play outside my backyard all the time now refuse to be outside alone. They are shaken up and worried."

I know.

Both the ALT RIGHT and the left are purveyors of Identity Politics. (You liberals find someone with an education to 'splain that phrase to you. I'm not getting paid to teach you.)

Burn Loot and Murder strikes again. And now their NEO NAZI profile has targeted a familiar victim group in the JEWS.

Looks like President Trump might get more support from American Jews when he runs for his third landslide electoral victory. Kinda hard for Democrats to seek the votes of the Jews with Fascist/Terrorist/Racists like BLM in their corner.

(Go ahead, libs. Your RACIST fake President has given you permission to bash the Jews, the WHITEST people on the planet.)
I saw nothing about BLM in your post...but do remember the "Jews will not replace us" tiki torch march at the Unite the Right rally....did you forget?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Seriously, liberals, do you REALLY think your side of the aisle ISN'T racist and anti-Semite?

Here's one of YOUR OWN.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dem-rep-tlaib-sparks-outrage-with-comments-about-holocaust-grim-clues-in-search-for-missing-houston-girl

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust."

View attachment 63176
The full quote is an odd mishmash of thoughts, but hardly anti-semitic....

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports," Tlaib said during an appearance on the most recent episode of the Yahoo News podcast "Skullduggery." "And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time.

Clearly sympathetic to the horror of the holocaust...

reason10

Governor
The full quote is an odd mishmash of thoughts, but hardly anti-semitic....

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports," Tlaib said during an appearance on the most recent episode of the Yahoo News podcast "Skullduggery." "And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time.

Clearly sympathetic to the horror of the holocaust...
Nope. Tlaib is no different than Adolf Eichmann. It's about killing jews.

if a Ronald Reagan or a George W. Bush said the same thing, you people would be calling him the worst anti-Semite of all time. But because it is a goose stepping left wing terrorist, it's okay.

That bee itch is ONLY sympathetic to the killing of Jewish women and children. It's what she is championing RIGHT NOW.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope. Tlaib is no different than Adolf Eichmann. It's about killing jews.

if a Ronald Reagan or a George W. Bush said the same thing, you people would be calling him the worst anti-Semite of all time. But because it is a goose stepping left wing terrorist, it's okay.

That bee itch is ONLY sympathetic to the killing of Jewish women and children. It's what she is championing RIGHT NOW.
and when Trump supporting nazis and white supremacisrs marched at Unite The Right and chanted "Jews will not replace Us" not peep outta you...

EatTheRich

President

NEW JERSEY

I know.

Your link doesn’t mention any connection with BLM, or with the left for that matter.

EatTheRich

President
Seriously, liberals, do you REALLY think your side of the aisle ISN'T racist and anti-Semite?

Here's one of YOUR OWN.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dem-rep-tlaib-sparks-outrage-with-comments-about-holocaust-grim-clues-in-search-for-missing-girl

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust."

View attachment 63176
In context, she is saying that it makes her attitude toward Israel calmer and more understanding ... knowing that the people who hurt her family had been hurt themselves

reason10

Governor
and when Trump supporting nazis and white supremacisrs marched at Unite The Right and chanted "Jews will not replace Us" not peep outta you...
Trump did not support Nazis and white supremacists. He NEVER said anything positive about the Democrats, and they are the ONLY Nazis and white supremacists in America.

And again, I go back to Ben Shapiro, the JEW who was THREATENED by members of the Alt Right. And again, your extremist left wing side of the aisle AND the alt Right both believe in identity politics.

Both of you make up a minority of American thought. The vast majority of Americais made up of mainstream conservatives who voted to reelect Trump with LEGAL votes.

EatTheRich

President
Trump did not support Nazis and white supremacists. He NEVER said anything positive about the Democrats, and they are the ONLY Nazis and white supremacists in America.

And again, I go back to Ben Shapiro, the JEW who was THREATENED by members of the Alt Right. And again, your extremist left wing side of the aisle AND the alt Right both believe in identity politics.

Both of you make up a minority of American thought. The vast majority of Americais made up of mainstream conservatives who voted to reelect Trump with LEGAL votes.
Richard Spencer isn't a Nazi and a white supremacist?