• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

BLM riots v Jan 6

EatTheRich

President
Your history is a long one. :)
Me condemning unwarranted violence by the left

You condoning unwarranted violence by the right.

Any questions?

Colorforms

Senator
Me condemning unwarranted violence by the left

You condoning unwarranted violence by the right.

Any questions?
Yes, In neither case did you denounce violence. In fact, in your second example you excused the violence of the guy who got shot because "it was going to happen eventually" so in your mind he may has well have initiated the conflict.

No, you have ever denounced violence unless it was someone you were opposed to doing it.

EatTheRich

President
Yes, In neither case did you denounce violence. In fact, in your second example you excused the violence of the guy who got shot because "it was going to happen eventually" so in your mind he may has well have initiated the conflict.

No, you have ever denounced violence unless it was someone you were opposed to doing it.
“ … the violence of the guy who got shot …”

Doesn’t that just say it all?

EatTheRich

President
It does. You defend the violence of the guy who initiated it, and denounced the guy defending himself against it.

True to your form. :)
Just the opposite, of course. The guy who went there with a gun is the guy initiating violence, and the guy who improvised a weapon to defend himself with because he went there unarmed (not looking for trouble) was his victim.

Colorforms

Senator
Just the opposite, of course. The guy who went there with a gun is the guy initiating violence, and the guy who improvised a weapon to defend himself with because he went there unarmed (not looking for trouble) was his victim.
Several videos, a jury of peers, and I, call you a liar. :)

Although I would imagine you're used to that by now.