• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

BLM terrorists strike again! Many dead and wounded

Spamature

President
LIAR
You may do as Brooks and drive through a Christmas Parade, no way I'd even think of doing that...............Brooks recently practiced driving over his baby mama and only had a $1,000 bond and a career criminal.........
I posted a quote from you.
Why lie when readers can that see it's true ?

Spamature

President
I've never posted of running over people in a Christmas Parade

Spam is Lying
I never said you posted that.
Why lie in the thread where readers can see that it's a lie ?
If I said what you are saying I said, then link the quote.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I posted a quote from you.
Why lie when readers can that see it's true ?
and proved you're a damn LIAR

I've never posted of driving through innocent people in a Christmas Parade

Leftist sure not spamming the career criminal Brooks or the one's that swore an Oath to "PROTECT AND SERVE' and let that sob out on $1000 Bond for running over his baby mama with same SUV ht killed innocent people with.........

The Wisconsin parade suspect was accused of a car attack weeks ago. Here’s why he was out on bail. (msn.com)

SOB is a felon and sex offender in several states and a dream come true for leftist War On Christmas...........

GOT WATER

Spamature

President
and proved you're a damn LIAR

I've never posted of driving through innocent people in a Christmas Parade

Leftist sure not spamming the career criminal Brooks or the one's that swore an Oath to "PROTECT AND SERVE' and let that sob out on $1000 Bond for running over his baby mama with same SUV ht killed innocent people with.........

The Wisconsin parade suspect was accused of a car attack weeks ago. Here’s why he was out on bail. (msn.com)

SOB is a felon and sex offender in several states and a dream come true for leftist War On Christmas...........

GOT WATER
Why are you lying about my post ?

No but this might be an example of hypocrisy on the right.

Because there was a sentiment and even law made by people on the right that it should be legal to run down people marching down the streets.

I remember you even supporting the idea to run people down in monster truck type vehicles.
I never said ANYTHING about a Christmas Parade.

Yet, readers can see you have piled on lie upon another in this thread.

Deplorable !

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Weren't you the one that was praising the justice system that allowed a killer like Rittenhouse to walk free?

You can't spell HYPOCRITE without the (R).
Post where i was "praising" the justice system_____________

You can't spell HYPOCRITE without the (P) either

I haven't "praised" anything and the Juries got the verdict correct for KR and the 3 fools in Ga

Now you got anything to comment on what I posted or just proving your THE hypocrite?