• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

BLM terrorists strike again! Many dead and wounded

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As the greatest poster here or anywhere else on the internet I have this to say about the piece of human garbage that ran over and killed all of those grannies:

Charge him, convict him and sentence the MOFO.
Firing Squad before [Unwelcome language removed] crows twice

along with whoever set his bond for $1000 for running over his baby mama recently

There's only ONE way to stop career criminals as him:

1637629297108.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We saw the rioters in Minneapolis. It was not BLM. They were teenagers and mostly white...some in their early 20s.
You sound like Palin and could see Minneapolis from your porch in Colorado

LMFAO

Do you really-really think PJ members didn't see the rioters on the Net and TV!

LMFAO.....at least you call them "rioters"
ETR say's their just "protesters"

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You sound like Palin and could see Minneapolis from your porch in Colorado

LMFAO

Do you really-really think PJ members didn't see the rioters on the Net and TV!

LMFAO.....at least you call them "rioters"
ETR say's their just "protesters"
during the day it was pretty nonviolent...different crowd.

EatTheRich

President

5 more senseless deaths, dozens wounded as a result of this terror organization.
Feel free to link to BLM encouraging anything like this. Or doing anything but unambiguously and clearly denouncing all forms of political violence including looting, etc.

Red blooded American

Council Member
Feel free to link to BLM encouraging anything like this. Or doing anything but unambiguously and clearly denouncing all forms of political violence including looting, etc.
Blm leader and activist proclaimed the blm "revolution has started" because of these murders....

The language is clear

EatTheRich

President
Blm leader and activist proclaimed the blm "revolution has started" because of these murders....

The language is clear
"BLM leader"? All you have to do is Google his name to find out he's persona non grata with BLM, just a guy who shows up to criticize the leadership and give them a bad name.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I saw different races of people driven by a common ideology of hate. The same ideology that the killer here was inspired by.
I told you what we witnessed. The antifa types seemed to be more interested in damage...a lot of the teens seemed to be more interested in theft. Why would anyone organizing a legit protest with the stated purpose of improving the law enforcement community to be more cognizant of policies that cause unnecessary deaths want arsonists to show up or looters?

As I've said before...in one demonstration I was part of in 1970, it was organized by Vietnam veterans against the war. We had parade marshalls with walkie talkies and wearing orange vests...clearly marking them as security and they were on the perimeter of the demonstration. One guy tried to break a window, was tackled and turned over to the cops. One person can discredit a lot of people who have good intentions.

Spamature

President

5 more senseless deaths, dozens wounded as a result of this terror organization.
Really cramps the holier than thou posters style ..

Now, as always, we are reminded that evil takes all forms.

And, they can go f$$k themselves with their vulgar blanket aspersions
You see, this is why I am not a People Behaving Badly poster.

Because it is not some people with bad ideals joining your group.
It's about your group joining in with the bad ideals of some people.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You see, this is why I am not a People Behaving Badly poster.

Because it is not some people with bad ideals joining your group.
It's about your group joining in with the bad ideals of some people.
Ok, though no. The point is in the pointing out the indifference to reason inherent to such things...

Spamature

President
Ok, though no. The point is in the pointing out the indifference to reason inherent to such things...
I flat out say in some threads I don't do PBB discussion.
Now if it is about a group that is knowingly supporting a thing that is bad.

By that I mean they used to think it was bad, and their position changed, but the activity is the same, then it's fair game for discussion.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I flat out say in some threads I don't do PBB discussion.
Now if it is about a group that is knowingly supporting a thing that is bad.

By that I mean they used to think it was bad, and their position changed, but the activity is the same, then it's fair game for discussion.
Pbb?

Spamature

President
Eh, reported he was running from a knife fight and now it's due to Rittenhouse verdic

Leftist hypocrisy...........
No but this might be an example of hypocrisy on the right.

Because there was a sentiment and even law made by people on the right that it should be legal to run down people marching down the streets.

I remember you even supporting the idea to run people down in monster truck type vehicles.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Because there was a sentiment and even law made by people on the right that it should be legal to run down people marching down the streets.

I remember you even supporting the idea to run people down in monster truck type vehicles.
Produce a link to your last sentence or strike it.

Spamature

President
people behaving badly

As in the actions of an individual being attributed to the entire group.

Unless if that person is the leader of a group, then it is about the group accepting that person's actions through their continued support of that individual's leadership.

Spamature

President
Produce a link to your last sentence or strike it.
@Dawg posted memes with big trucks meant to run over protestors.

Ask him if it's true.

Hopefully he will be honest and say yes.
Otherwise, I will look them up.
But if I have to, then there should be a penalty for him lying to you about it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Link where I supported running over people in a Christmas Parade_________or be known as a Liar

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
people behaving badly

As in the actions of an individual being attributed to the entire group.

Unless if that person is the leader of a group, then it is about the group accepting that person's actions through their continued support of that individual's leadership.
Well.. that's doing of a whole host of posters here regularly attribute the actions of an individual to an entire group. They set the standard go address it with them