• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Blood on Cuomo's hands.

Spamature

President
It's simple, actually. The infection rate continued to increase long after the closures were imposed, and it has continued to decline after they were lifted. Do the math - they had no effect.

The only way out of this is "herd immunity." The longer we endure economic calamity in an effort to deny that, the worse the long term damage to our nation. You people are doing nothing short of bringing about the next Great(er) Depression in an effort to win an election. Deplorable!
What you were expecting instant result. The day of the shutdown numbers were going to start to go down and the day of the reopening the numbers were supposed to rise ? That is not how it works. You don't believe that but you are trying to use it as an excuse. Why ?

Look, your idea of herd immunity, in the way you would like to pursue it, would take as long as the projected vaccine and vacination program would take. Only it won't cost over a million lives. While right now other countries have brought their virus outbreaks under control through tracking and tracing programs. Trump has made no effort to pursue the strategy that has worked far and away better than the Swedes ignoring the virus and will most certainly work better than Trumpism do nothing except trying to convince the covidiots that its all a hoax.

I am not going after Cuomo because there is nothing that can be done about the people who already have died as a result of that screw up. But there is still something that can be done about the screw up going on right now.

No hospitals, even in New York, were ever "overrun" with covid-19 cases. And I know what we're talking about here - the thousands and thousands of people dying horrible deaths (alone) were in the nursing homes. So if you want to talk about "acts of cruelty" why don't we start with the idiocy of requiring nursing homes to take covid-19 infected residents?
I said emergency rooms overruns and had to be expanded within the hospitals themselves, but, the hospitals themselves, they held precisely because of the shutdown.

What is deplorable is volunteering people for a sacrificial death just to win an election because you have given up on your teabagger messiah's ability to actually accomplish anything real. Because in spite of all the wishing away you do this virus is not going anywhere without a monumental increase in the death toll until there is an actually effort to combat its spread.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Cares ? (eyeroll)

Ok, Karen.

Yes I see the differences.
I guess there are STILL Some low I.Q. individuals that take memes on Twitter seriously. LOL
What you don't like memes on this topic ?

They tell you so much about your messiah

1590439920506.png

And even more about yourselves during this times.

1590439992423.png