• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Blood on Cuomo's hands.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Then your beef should be with the Navy - they refused to accept COVID patients on the Comfort until the crisis peak had passed.

Bottom line - like most wingers you’re good at carping, but you don’t propose a viable alternative.

Between that and the Javits. They had plenty of room . BUT Cuomo decided Nursing homes.
Face it Cuomo screwed up. Or do you have to defend him- per your handlers ?

Inquiring minds want to know.

TBLee

Governor
Then your beef should be with the Navy - they refused to accept COVID patients on the Comfort until the crisis peak had passed.

Bottom line - like most wingers you’re good at carping, but you don’t propose a viable alternative.
The alternative was the Javits Center and the ship. Cuomo had alternatives, yet HE made the documented DECISION to send positive patients back into nursing homes to spread the virus and cause certain death. You are wrong on this Bugs. So wrong.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Between that and the Javits. They had plenty of room . BUT Cuomo decided Nursing homes.
Face it Cuomo screwed up. Or do you have to defend him- per your handlers ?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Javits opened quite late in the game. But tell me why you think that was a better choice for the nursing home patients in question. I’m sure you studied that question carefully before yapping.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The alternative was the Javits Center and the ship. Cuomo had alternatives, yet HE made the documented DECISION to send positive patients back into nursing homes to spread the virus and cause certain death. You are wrong on this Bugs. So wrong.
See my posts/questions above. You’re repeating the inane points of your fellow winger carpers.

TBLee

Governor
See my posts/questions above. You’re repeating the inane points of your fellow winger carpers.
Negative. I am providing a point of view that many agree with. If you are not capable of understanding the fact that Cuomo screwed up, then that is totally one YOU. Your excuses for his mistakes are ridiculous, and you know it. You look like a fool Bugs.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Javits opened quite late in the game. But tell me why you think that was a better choice for the nursing home patients in question. I’m sure you studied that question carefully before yapping.

Yeah Being ready 8 weeks ago was so so late.

Look Bugs.
You were wrong and Cuomo was wrong for subjecting seniors to this,.
Everyone knows it.
No need to defend him. He doesn't know you- you don't know him.

Cuomo
“You see that in the 22 deaths in Washington compared to New York with no deaths,” he said at a March 10 news conference. “Right? Same number of cases, look how much higher Washington is. Because it’s about senior citizens.”

Nearly two months later, more than 2,300 New York nursing home and assisted facility residents have died from Covid-19, with another 2,500-plus presumed to have died from the virus, according to new state Department of Health county-level data.That's more than five times as many coronavirus deaths reported in all of Washington state.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Negative. I am providing a point of view that many agree with. If you are not capable of understanding the fact that Cuomo screwed up, then that is totally one YOU. Your excuses for his mistakes are ridiculous, and you know it. You look like a fool Bugs.
I recognize your ability to mindlessly carp. Wingers are quite skilled at that. But I asked you wingers above to support your carping with facts. You all failed.

reason10

Governor
That is a military ship and you suggest it should have been turned into a long term nursing home when at any moment it might be needed as a hopsital for troops ?
T

rump hotels in NYC were empty they most certainly would have made better nursing home facilities than an ship.

The blood of well over 100,000 Americans are on his tiny little hands.
You are such a edited when you lose an argument. At the time it was deployed, there was no need for a hospital for troops. The ship was not in a combat zone.

Oh, and let's see. A patient has a major disease or an injury that requires technical equipment and round the clock nursing and you would put him/her up in a HOTEL? Ring room service if his heart monitor alarm goes off?

(Jeez! The stupidity level here keeps rising as if a dam broke.)

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
There were hospitals on land. That ship was supposed to treat NON covid patients.

Isolation is not something a hospital is supposed to do. A hotel would be much better suited to keep someone away from others for their quarantine period. Then they could have been taken from Trump fleece joints to a regular nursing home.

The stupidity level coming from you liberals is as if the STUPID DAM broke.

You'll put a patient who needs round the clock nursing in a hotel room? What happens if the alarm on his/her heart monitor goes off? Someone orders a steak from room service?

Spamature

President
Learn to read! If you only put recovering covid-19 patients in there, how is "spreading" going to be a problem?
It wouldn't only be covet patients on the ship. A ship's crew and a hospital's staff don't live and work under the same conditions.

Spamature

President
You are such a pusssssy when you lose an argument. At the time it was deployed, there was no need for a hospital for troops. The ship was not in a combat zone.

Oh, and let's see. A patient has a major disease or an injury that requires technical equipment and round the clock nursing and you would put him/her up in a HOTEL? Ring room service if his heart monitor alarm goes off?

(Jeez! The stupidity level here keeps rising as if a dam broke.)
There was after an entire ship became infected. The combat zone was here genius.

If they are being transferred to a nursing home then they apparently didn't need around the around clock equipment, now did they Einstein ?

Spamature

President
The stupidity level coming from you liberals is as if the STUPID DAM broke.

You'll put a patient who needs round the clock nursing in a hotel room? What happens if the alarm on his/her heart monitor goes off? Someone orders a steak from room service?

View attachment 52113
You have the nerve to call someone idiots while you cheer for this train wreck worst in the world response to this pandemic.

1590179891937.png
1590179955668.png

reason10

Governor

Well if someone hadn't ignored the "bare cupboards" and instead spent lavishly on useless wall to keep diseases out. Then maybe there would have been enough PPE.

Actually, the idiot who BARED the cupboards was the Obama. President Trump inherited that, along with a lot of other economy killing crap.

If blood 7000 are on Cuomo's hand then the blood of the current 100k and the coming untold number of dead or disabled are on the hands of the fool who not only did not prepare, but the same fool who activitely dismantled our ability to respond quickly.

I agree. And the one who did that was the Obama.

But he's doing the best he can and the media still picks on him, Whaaaa !

He's doing a million times better than the last four ass holes to hold that office.