• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Blood on Cuomo's hands.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Then your beef should be with the Navy - they refused to accept COVID patients on the Comfort until the crisis peak had passed.

Bottom line - like most wingers you’re good at carping, but you don’t propose a viable alternative.
Did he ask and they turned him down? You know as well as I do that if that had happened he'd be whining about it incessantly.

Are you suggesting nobody died in a nursing home after they started accepting them? That. of course, is absurd!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Did he ask and they turned him down? You know as well as I do that if that had happened he'd be whining about it incessantly.

Are you suggesting nobody died in a nursing home after they started accepting them? That. of course, is absurd!
You’re digging deep, but you still have nothing to back up your mindless carping.

Spamature

President
So there's no people taking care of the patients in a nursing home? Do you even think about what you post? It's not an effing cruise ship - it's a (floating) HOSPITAL.
They don't live there 24hrs a day. Civilian don't run that ship. It is essentially a military facility with personnel assigned to it who will continuously be aboard it. Which is why the military did not want to use it as a facility for covid patients in the first place .

Raoul_Luke

They don't live there 24hrs a day. Civilian don't run that ship. It is essentially a military facility with personnel assigned to it who will continuously be aboard it. Which is why the military did not want to use it as a facility for covid patients in the first place .
Yet they ended up taking covid-19 patients in and no raging infections among the staff. By the way, did you forget about the (unused) Javits center field hospital?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yet they ended up taking covid-19 patients in and no raging infections among the staff. By the way, did you forget about the (unused) Javits center field hospital?
Javits saw extensive use.

But you must have done extensive research leading you to conclude that it would have been superior for nursing home patients. Share it.

Raoul_Luke

Spamature

President
Trump's hotels were empty too. Which was my point. Besides that at that time they didn't know if they would need these other medical facilities for patients that needed to be hospitalized.

Raoul_Luke

Trump's hotels were empty too. Which was my point. Besides that at that time they didn't know if they would need these other medical facilities for patients that needed to be hospitalized.
Excuses excuses...

Spamature

President
Excuses excuses...
As opposed to the Cuomo scapegoating to cover up for THE WORST response from a Western national govt.

We could subtract those 7000 deaths and by end of this week we still will have a minimum of 100k dead from this disease

Meanwhile the excuses

Who told us the deaths would go to zero.

The cupboard were bare 3 yrs ago but everything else in the world was more important.

His predecessor did not have a test for a virus that did not exist when he was in office.

Conning people into believing a drug that leads to more deaths from this virus is a miracle cure.

Tried to open up the country as the virus was still climbing to its peak.

Encouraged insurrections against medical realities.

Having a doctor inject you with disinfectant might be a route to a miracle cure.

Have all lead you to desperately holding on the the past as an excuse for the likely terrible future he is leading the nation into.

The blood is still dripping off the hands of you Trumpies from election day 2016.

Raoul_Luke

As opposed to the Cuomo scapegoating to cover up for THE WORST response from a Western national govt.

We could subtract those 7000 deaths and by end of this week we still will have a minimum of 100k dead from this disease

Meanwhile the excuses

Who told us the deaths would go to zero.

The cupboard were bare 3 yrs ago but everything else in the world was more important.

His predecessor did not have a test for a virus that did not exist when he was in office.

Conning people into believing a drug that leads to more deaths from this virus is a miracle cure.

Tried to open up the country as the virus was still climbing to its peak.

Encouraged insurrections against medical realities.

Having a doctor inject you with disinfectant might be a route to a miracle cure.

Have all lead you to desperately holding on the the past as an excuse for the likely terrible future he is leading the nation into.

The blood is still dripping off the hands of you Trumpies from election day 2016.
Worst response from a western government? Worse than Italy? Worse than Spain? Worse than France? Worse than Great Britain?

That is absurd:

The "covidiots" were the ones who closed down the country - opening back up asap is the correct decision:

Screenshot 2020-05-23 at 6.43.19 AM.png

You can rail all you want about the evils of Trump, and, for the record, I'm not a fan, but the truth (of which I am a fan) is that the left's covid-19 propaganda will result in way more damage to America than even the disease itself, let alone the idiocy of Donald Trump.

Spamature

President
Worst response from a western government? Worse than Italy? Worse than Spain? Worse than France? Worse than Great Britain?

That is absurd:

The "covidiots" were the ones who closed down the country - opening back up asap is the correct decision:

View attachment 52146

You can rail all you want about the evils of Trump, and, for the record, I'm not a fan, but the truth (of which I am a fan) is that the left's covid-19 propaganda will result in way more damage to America than even the disease itself, let alone the idiocy of Donald Trump.
The worst response, as in our national govt actually did little to nothing to stem infection rate or set up a response to it. Trump didn't call for the shut down (which is the reason we don't have the only original projections of infected and dead ). Instead he pushed against it from day one.

Instead of getting a testing tracing program up to speed he left it up to the states to build and fund them individually. Instead he spent his time either trying to wish it way, hoped for a miracle, to call for insurrection against efforts to stem the spread of death and misery, and foisted quack science upon the public mindset with his daily clown shows where he openly contradicted medical experts to an international audience.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

The worst response, as in our national govt actually did little to nothing to stem infection rate or set up a response to it. Trump didn't call for the shut down (which is the reason we don't have the only original projections of infected and dead ). Instead he pushed against it from day one.

Instead of getting a testing tracing program up to speed he left it up to the states to build and fund them individually. Instead he spent his time either trying to wish it way, hoped for a miracle, to call for insurrection against efforts to stem the spread of death and misery, and foisted quack science upon the public mindset with his daily clown shows where he openly contradicted medical experts to an international audience.
Stop spewing that bullshit. The facts are in:

A) We have done very well as compared to other developed nations (and if we back out Covidiot Cuomo's poor results from our total, we're right up at the top with Germany).

B) The "shut down" had exactly nothing to do with the results, except for possibly making them worse.

Spamature

President
Stop spewing that bullshit. The facts are in:

A) We have done very well as compared to other developed nations (and if we back out Covidiot Cuomo's poor results from our total, we're right up at the top with Germany).

B) The "shut down" had exactly nothing to do with the results, except for possibly making them worse.
Really what is the plan from the federal govt then ? You want to blame Cuomo isn't at the top of this govt. Also I am sure some parts of Germany did worse than others. I don't see you subtracting the bad parts of that country's total from the overall numbers. Do that then come back and claim the same thing.

Yeah the whole world joined into a hoax and shut down their economies just to make Trump look bad as are the results from countries that shut down and then reopened properly.

You can tell yourself all the fanciful tales you like about it. But how about you puts some facts behind them for the rest of us.